- Jul 18, 2020
The Forum Rules
C.M. Team Pakistan isn't run by rules, rather it is moderated by people who put themselves in the position of making difficult judgment calls.
EVERYTHING ON C.M. Team Pakistan IS FREE.
UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS FOR ALL MEMBERS!
UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS FOR ALL MEMBERS!
Most of these Guidelines are geared towards just improving the state of the website through smart tips. Some of these Guidelines are more prohibitive, however, and they function as rules. The rules come in two forms: the cardinal and the compulsory.
The only language allowed in this forum is ENGLISH and it should be used in ALL POSTS. Crappy computer translations will be considered the same as a non-English posting.
- The Administrators and Moderators are always right.
- No trolling. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to get people riled up. The substance is the key to not being labeled a troll.
- If a Member try to fool other members with empty hidden like link, so all likes of this member will be set back to 0 due the illegitimate earned likes!
- Attack the message, not the messenger. Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated. No member is allowed to engage in public personal attacks on any other member.
- Personal attacks are defined as Personal, Racial, Ethnic, and/or Gender-based insults, slurs, or derisive comments.
- All complaints need to be communicated privately using either PM, "Report this Post" feature and/or Email. In the event of this, the offending post will be edited or removed, and the offending party shall receive no more than two (2) private warnings via PM and/or Email, and one final Administration warning.
- If the behavior continues, the member will be banned for a week, and upon a repeat incident, banned permanently. This will apply to all other community members as well.
- All we want is a little community kindness and no attacks. Let's all work together to accomplish this, eh?
- No pornographic, sexually offensive, sexually explicit, or objectifying material. Simple rule. Administrator's judgment applies here. Sexually suggestive images will be heavily scrutinized. We'd like for our readers to be able to visit the site at work and share with friends without fear of retribution
- Do not post links or requests towards other forums
- Asking other Members to hit Likes is forbidden! Earn your likes with sharing good Stuff!
- Post in the right forum!
- Use the BBCodes in your Posts if it contain "script" or "source codes"
- Respect the privacy of others. Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, etc., without their permission.
- Each C.M. Team Pakistan member may have only one account.
- Every account can only be used by one person, No tag team work account.
- Do not place foul language in thread subjects and also not in the posts.
- Blatant advertising of competing products is not tolerated.
- And of course, NO SPAMMING. No commercial-oriented posts, and no flooding with useless content.
- No spamming users with PMs offering other service or requesting to contact them on email/skype. Sharing email/Skype/Telegram and all other personal contacts details is forbidden!
- Proving personal contact details like Mail Address, Skype, Telegram or similar details are forbidden !
- Links to Server IPs, other Forums, Website or Shops, Phishing or Malware Websites etc. are forbidden !
- The website will convert all downloads to torrent downloads. You will need a torrent software to download the torrents.
- Suggested torrent software for windows is Qbit or UTorrent - either one you can find for free - just google Qbit or UTorrent.
- Do not share our resources on other websites, when your caught doing this your account will be banned for ever.
- MEMBERS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN ONLINE IN THE LAST 90 DAYS - YOUR ACCOUNTS ARE CLOSED - AND WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF REMOVING THESE ACCOUNTS.
- Use descriptive subject lines and research your post. This reduces the chances of double-posting, and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Also, scan the subjects for the last several days' posts to make sure you aren't duplicating posts. Also, consider what forum your topic should be posted in.
- Restrict the use of excessive foul language. Swearing will not be tolerated on this board at all., we need to keep it clean. We aren’t saying you can't express your opinion, but there are ways to do so without swearing.
- Bottom line: we always give warnings (with the exception of unacceptable posts-sometimes we need to work fast), but we don't necessarily give them more than twice to the same person. If you are disrupting the community, we will take action.
- Signatures are expected to follow the same guidelines as posts, which means no flaming, no swearing, no personal attacks, no personal information and no adult material.
- If you are seen violating these guidelines you will be warned to change your signature. If you fail to comply, you may get a permanent ban.
You are allowed to use this forum to exchange or post soft wares, Windows OS, etc.
You have to contact the Admin Staff for approving your service before you make your post if you want to sell something.
Violating the rules of this forum will cost Warning Points to the user.
- 10 warning points = 1-day ban
- 20 warning points = 2-day ban
- 30 warning points = 3-day ban
- 40 warning points = 4-day ban
- 60 warning points = 7-day ban
- 90 warning points = 9-day ban
- 100 warning points = 1-month ban
- 200 warning points = permanent ban
Permanent bans will be applied to any user who uses who:
- Sharing stuff with Backdoor or Malware
- When user behaves disrespectfully to the admin and moderator
- When user heavily swear to another user
- Add links to pay server,
- Sharing or asking for Local Cards as card sharing: Gbox, Oscam or CCcam Exchange in any sections. Asking for peers with Cards or Cache is considered the same as asking for Card sharing locals.
- Links to other opponent Forums
- Sharing the same stuff from here on opponent Forums
- It is strictly forbidden to post your sharing Streams, IP addresses or complete DNS addresses.
- It is strictly forbidden to post Instant Messenger contacts (MSN, Skype, WhatsApp & other messengers) or Email addresses in the open forums.
Private Messaging service is here for that purpose.
- If you wish to tell us about a file, please write a post with a link from where the file can be downloaded.
- It is strictly forbidden to write “one-word” or “one-line” replies/posts such as “Thanks” or “You have a PM”.
- If you wish to say “Thanks”, please use the Like button. Don’t ask other members to hit you with Likes!
It can be found at the bottom right corner of each message.
- If you wish to raise awareness to your post, re-submit it. DO NOT USE “Up”.
- You can't send PM's until you made two (meaningful) posts, (introducing yourself is already one useful post).
- Do not PM Moderators or Administrators with questions that belong to the forum.
- Do not send Moderators or Administrators unsolicited private emails (unless asked to do so by one of them).
- NEVER PM Moderators or Administrators with your sharing streams (unless asked to do so by one of them).
The penalty for that infringement can be an Instant Permanent Ban.
Last edited by a moderator: