- Jul 18, 2020
SARDU MultiBoot Creator is a useful application designed to help you create emergency rescue CD or USB drive. These drives can be used to check and repair your system in case it fails.
Most computer users have faced a situation when the computer simply cannot start the operating system. While each of us hopes to avoid this kind of event, it's better to have your recovery disc ready.
This program is intended to help you create recovery discs with the tools necessary to diagnose and repair problems that are preventing your computer from starting properly. Disks can be customized by creating multiple boot options and by adding the utilities you need to your system configuration.
The recovery disc can be saved as an ISO file to burn to a DVD or by creating a bootable disc from a portable USB device. The app automatically detects the connected USB device and turns it into a bootable recovery toolbox.
The app's interface is easy to use and allows you to manually download or add the images you want to use. The included download manager can handle multiple processes at once. It requires negligible resources while downloading an image or creating a bootable ISO.
Although it prompts you to install other components like a toolbar, SARDU is a practical tool for all users who want to create bootable recovery discs with minimal effort. It includes features for both novice and experienced users, as well as documentation for the most important activities.
Features of SARDU 3
• This tool is a Windows or Linux software to create DVD Multiboot ISO and Multiboot USB. The built media can boot a PC or Apple Mac Os X system using EFI multi-boot support.
• SARDU multiboot creator consolidates and turns more bootable CDs into one support medium for PC and Mac. The name is abbr from "Shardana Virus Rescue Disk Utility".
• Everything you need for troubleshooting and repairing and restoring your system.
• SARDU does include a number of utilities, but it is primarily a tool for managing any software in ISO format you have downloaded.
• Multi-language support available. On boot, it checks the system language and if it is supported by SARDU Multiboot Creator, that language is automatically selected. If no supported language is found, SARDU will default to English. Developer is ready to add support for other languages.
• User can change the language at any time using language menu.
Download SARDU MultiBoot Creator 3.2.1 Pro Basic Portable (28 MB)
- Link Google Drive: