WhatsApp For PC/Laptop x32 / x64 Fully Supported Latest Version 2020 Portable
WhatsApp for Windows – is presently one of the most famous messengers on the mobile platform. The cell applications for distinctive running structures allow crew chats, sharing areas and sending snap shots and movies among others. With the introduction of WhatsApp Download for Windows, you can now experience the usage of your preferred messenger from your desktop. The free laptop app is well suited with Windows 8 and later operating systems.
Features Of WhatsApp For PC:
- WhatsApp for Windows acted as an extension of our Smartphone, which wished to run the cellular app for it to work. We placed our phone shut to the laptop for the satisfactory experience, however we could as nicely leave it in the pocket after the initial setup.
- When we launched the app for the first time, we wished to scan a QR code with its cell counterpart. We pressed the Menu button on the cellular app and tapped WhatsApp Web, which allowed us to scan the code on the computer.
- Once we had scanned the code, all the conversations on our mobile app were loaded onto the computer version. We did no longer manually add any contact, as the application intuitively imported them from the phone. We seamlessly endured with our chats from the computer, where typing was once greater convenient. In addition to the use of a large keyboard, we had get entry to to all keyboard shortcuts, which made our work even easier.
- We may want to send messages, pix and attachments, report voice messages and control our message history from the computer. The software saved our messages, and we did no longer need to worry about missing pushed notifications.
- The Menu alternative on the cell app allowed us to view all web and computer purchasers logged into our account.
- WhatsApp for Windows approves customers to get right of entry to their favorite cellular messenger on the desktop, from where they get it greater handy to use. WhatsApp should be going for walks on their smartphones for them to use the computing device version, which reflects what seems on the mobile counterpart.