Guest viewing is limited

3 in 1 Bundle Not 'Him' or 'Her' (1 Viewer)

bingbing88

CMTeamPK Member
Staff member
Jan 19, 2023
Vn
e87e0cfd3d6bc133306613c0f6cce518.jpeg

3 in 1 Bundle Not 'Him' or 'Her': Accepting and Loving My Non-Binary Child: Guide to Using and Understanding Non-Binary Pronouns, Guide to Puberty Blockers, Dead Names, Binders, Body Dysmorphia by Michelle Mann
English | 2022 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0B3GYZNBN | 269 pages | EPUB | 0.28 Mb
Book 1: Not 'Him' or 'Her': Accepting and Loving My Non-Binary Child: Here's What You Should Know

Has your child told you that they no longer identify with the gender they were assigned at birth? Have they asked you to use specific pronouns with them? Told you that they no longer want to be called "he" or "she?"
Your child has identified as non-binary, and many parents won't have had the first clue what was coming. You probably don't know what to think or what to feel. You don't know how to act, what you are supposed to do, and how to give your child the support they need. That's why I wrote this guide for parents, a guide that you can refer to at any point during your journey when you are uncertain of what to do, how to feel, or when you just want to understand how someone else managed the situation.
This guide is written as a series of personal stories, and here's what you will learn:What non-binary meansWhat pronouns you should be usingHow to support your non-binary childHow to tell the rest of your family, your child's school, friends, and so onBeing non-binary from a teenager's point of viewThe gender spectrumThe top nine things that people always get wrong about non-binary peopleThis is a no-nonsense, straightforward guide that acts as a line of support to help you understand the support your child needs and to guide you through the tricky minefield ahead.
Book 2 Not 'Him' or 'Her': A Quick Guide to Using and Understanding Non-Binary Pronouns
Book 3 Not 'Him' Or 'Her': Supporting My Non-Binary Child: A Guide to Puberty Blockers, Dead Names, Binders, Body Dysmorphia and Dysphoria, Top Surgery, and Telling Friends, Families, and Schools
Learn the best ways to support your non-binary child.

Rapidgator

NitroFlare

Uploadgig

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Users who are viewing this thread

33,465Threads
45,452Messages
8,490Members
ravijiLatest member