* ALL WINDOWS XP IN ONE SINGLE DVD
* Original ISO *
* ISO download size: 4.33 GB
* All the original versions Windows XP 32 (SP3) and 64 bits (SP2)
About the Program;
* If you ever wanted to have all the Windows XP assembled in a single pack,
that is bootable, with the latest updates, that has a type of
very simple installation and that also support most SATA drives
that moment has come because here I bring you the DVD XP Total in honor of the end of
the era of Windows XP. One of the best works of the year 2011 available in
Direct download and for free.
DVD XP Total is a spectacular compiled with a significant amount of Windows
with many forms of installation, with support for SATA disks and activations
really effective. *
* A DVD that pretends to dismiss in great to the best Windows of all times *
:: CONTENT ::
* x86 (32 Bits)
-Windows XP SP3 Corporate MSDN (VLK)
-Windows XP SP3 Professional MSDN
-Windows XP SP3 Home MSDN
-Windows XP SP3 Student Edition
-Windows XP SP3 OEM Pro (26 in 1)
-Windows XP SP3 OEM Home (26 in 1)
-Windows XP SP3 Media Center Edition 2005
* x64 (64 Bits)
-Windows XP SP2 Professional x 64
-Recovery and advanced installation of WinPE
-New installation method
-Integration XP LiveCD
:: TECHNICAL DATA ::
* Windows XP SP3 systems VLK, Pro and Home x86 (32 Bits) have in turn
3 different installation methods:
1- Installation completely unattended using SATA drivers
style of 14_1
2- Semi-satiated installation using Nlite-style SATA drivers
with XP-Total installer *
3- Customized installation using a SATA driver multipack
with XP-Total installer * (allows recoveries in the console of
recovery and repairs by complete replacement of files
but not of configuration).
4-The XP-Total installer is a menu? exclusive of this DVD on which you can
choose some components to install (similar to a WPI but it appears while
you install Windows).
- The SATA drivers of the 3 types of installation are different.
* Windows XP SP3 OEM (26 in 1) Pro and Home systems have 2 turn
* different installation methods:
1- Semi-assisted installation with SATA drivers with an installer
for OEM similar to XPOEM.rev1
2- Customized installation using a SATA driver multipack with
XP-Total installer (allows recoveries in the recovery console
and repairs by complete replacement of files but not configuration).
The Windows XP SP3 Student system in turn has 2 different installation methods:
1- Installation completely unattended using SATA drivers in the style of 14_1
2- Customized installation using a SATA driver multipack with XP installer
The installation of Windows XP SP3 x86 Media Center is semi-understated using drivers
* SATA with XP-Total installer (includes rollup2).
* Installation for Windows XP SP2 X64 is semi-understated using SATA drivers with
* XP-Total installer (with option to perform a completely unattended installation).
* WinPE systems (with SATA Universal access) and LiveCD are executed from the boot
* allow for example access to the system to recover data when it does not work.
Processor: Intel Pentium 1000 MHz (or equivalent)
Memory: 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM memory
Free hard disk space: 10GB
[HIDE] https://playpaste.com/?v=jCF [/HIDE]