Guest viewing is limited

Video PlayOut Software [Semi ONLINE] Astra Cesbo ALL up to 5.65-beta /Unlimited servers/ 5 (1 Viewer)

ReD DeViL

đź‘‘ Devil Call,Z Me DaD đź‘‘
Staff member
CmTeamPk King
đź‘‘ Administrator đź‘‘
CmTeamPK Boss
CmTeamPk Developer
Administrator
Jul 18, 2020
THIS IS A TUTORIAL WITH A TOOL, NO ASTRA BINARIES INCLUDED. Get them from official site, or get beta version in resources posted by other forum users here.

Astra Cesbo ALL versions, including 5.64, 5.65-beta unlocking multi-servers without popping banners, errors and restarts.
Please keep this tutorial to yourself after purchase, if you want it to work in future versions after 5.65.

Tutorial still REQUIRES an active key (trial or purchased one), which will allow you to use 1 key for unlimited amount of servers. This is NOT a full offline crack!!!!

Tutorial is quite COMPLEX, advanced skills may require if any issues occur, so please note, BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT I WILL NOT CONNECT TO YOU VIA RDP OR TEAMVIEWER OR VNC TO SET THIS UP, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T READ THE MANUAL PATIENTLY. You can PM me with description on which step you have an issue, and this is it.

ALSO
- This is a tutorial of a scenario of 2 separate hosts. 1st (Ubuntu) for Astra, 2nd for the tool, Windows. If you have a different scenario (different distro or one host only), you have to figure out things yourself, basing on the tutorial. I am not going to customize it for you!
- Do NOT copy lic info from the tutorial, that is an EXAMPLE, you have to use your OWN trial lic (expired or active) or paid license, which you can use across multiple servers without paying extra. Beware, using trial lic will double it's period, but if it turns terminated, you need to create and put a new trial lic again. Offline permanent solution is being worked on.

Decryption key is required to open the archive:

ZIPX KEY:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-25-at-8-20-50-AM.png

Last edited:

mhaosan

CMTeamPK Member
Dec 18, 2020
thai
I have 0 reactions.
THIS IS A TUTORIAL WITH A TOOL, NO ASTRA BINARIES INCLUDED. Get them from official site, or get beta version in resources posted by other forum users here.

Astra Cesbo ALL versions, including 5.64, 5.65-beta unlocking multi-servers without popping banners, errors and restarts.
Please keep this tutorial to yourself after purchase, if you want it to work in future versions after 5.65.

Tutorial still REQUIRES an active key (trial or purchased one), which will allow you to use 1 key for unlimited amount of servers. This is NOT a full offline crack!!!!

Tutorial is quite COMPLEX, advanced skills may require if any issues occur, so please note, BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT I WILL NOT CONNECT TO YOU VIA RDP OR TEAMVIEWER OR VNC TO SET THIS UP, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T READ THE MANUAL PATIENTLY. You can PM me with description on which step you have an issue, and this is it.

ALSO
- This is a tutorial of a scenario of 2 separate hosts. 1st (Ubuntu) for Astra, 2nd for the tool, Windows. If you have a different scenario (different distro or one host only), you have to figure out things yourself, basing on the tutorial. I am not going to customize it for you!
- Do NOT copy lic info from the tutorial, that is an EXAMPLE, you have to use your OWN trial lic (expired or active) or paid license, which you can use across multiple servers without paying extra. Beware, using trial lic will double it's period, but if it turns terminated, you need to create and put a new trial lic again. Offline permanent solution is being worked on.

Decryption key is required to open the archive:

ZIPX KEY:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Screen-Shot-2020-07-25-at-8-20-50-AM.png
I have 0 reactions.

Users who are viewing this thread

34,174Threads
46,233Messages
8,644Members
sherazqLatest member