Guest viewing is limited

eBooks The Bully-Free Brigade by Jermiko Thomas (1 Viewer)

D

Devpoint.one

The Bully-Free Brigade by Jermiko Thomas

Free Download The Bully-Free Brigade by Jermiko Thomas
English | MP3@192 kbps | 14 min | 20.6 MB
Are you feeling bored? Are you more in-tuned to improved ways of learning excited stories? Do you want to save your precious time and money?

If so, then you should listen to this audiobook!
Hey!
I am an author who thoroughly enjoys food, family, fun, and writing! Speaking of writing, I'm so excited about the Adventures of Walter series! I am having a blast creating the characters and watching them overcome challenges. I hope that you enjoy the series as much as I do and that this book will empower your children to stand up to bullying!
At the start of this book, there are three characters - Walter, Lucas, and Lily - that are the Bully-Free Brigade, and they work hard to make sure that there are no bullies in their school.
After school vacation ends, a new girl arrives whose name is Joy. Joy is angry and yells at everyone.
The three friends try to stop her by telling the teacher, but the teacher hasn't seen Joy misbehave. Together the three friends work out a plan to stop Joy, and after some excitement, the Bully-Free Brigade three could become four.
In it, you will know, among other things:
How to stand against bullyingWho is Joy, and what does she want?What plan puts Walter, Lucas, and Lily against Joy?What are the fantastic rules of Walter, Lucas, and Lily?How the three bully-free brigades become fourAnd much moreQuick and short stories read aloud in around five minutes. Bond with your child through family story time and strengthen a love for books and imagination.
What are you waiting for?
Click "Buy Now" at the top of this page to get started!

Rapidgator

NitroFlare

Uploadgig

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Users who are viewing this thread

34,190Threads
46,225Messages
8,654Members
Bang BangLatest member