Guest viewing is limited

Video Tutorial Monday Project Management Ultimate Training (1 Viewer)

V

Video789

29a08a851954601f7a8427308b447370.jpeg

Published 1/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 595.53 MB | Duration: 1h 21m
Learn Monday and became a good, better, productive project manager. Get advanced at Monday and work efficiently.​

What you'll learn
You will learn Monday easily
You will be able to learn project management skills easily using Monday
You will be able to learn proper process and procedure of using Monday in an efficient way
You will also learn useful ways of managing your projects
You will be able to learn how to handle workflows like sales pipelines, event planning, recruiting, social media campaigns, bug tracking, and more
You will learn how to create a board, then adding tasks, items, assigning them, and creating some automations to make your projects more efficient & productive
and much more
Requirements
No requirements
Description
Welcome guys in this course I will be your instructor. In this course I will talk straight to the point. Therefore, we will cover more in less time.I tried my best to make this course compact and valuable. Because lots of people don't have enough time to watch lengthy courses. So, if you are one of those then this is perfect course for you.monday com is an all-in-one work management platform that helps teams streamline their workflow, collaborate seamlessly, and manage complex projects effectively. This cloud-based platform was developed to simplify your work by creating helpful tools and applications for managing work.monday com is a cloud platform for project management, and it's so much more than a simple web app. It can handle processes for all your workflows, like sales pipelines, event planning, social media campaigns, recruiting, marketing, bug tracking, and more.In this course we're going to start right at the very beginning and create a board together, adding tasks, items, assigning them to people, and even creating some automations.When you're finished with this course, you'll be able to immediately put monday com to use in your own business.monday com is highly flexible sales CRM enables you to visualize your sales pipeline, and track each step of the customer journey in one place.monday com is a powerful project management system - a complete Work OS designed to help your team complete projects efficiently, collaborate effectively, and grow online. I invite you to join me on this monday com journey. Let's get started.Thank you.
Overview
Section 1: Overview
Lecture 1 Create your account
Lecture 2 Overview of interface
Section 2: Getting Start
Lecture 3 Creating first board
Lecture 4 Creating groups for tasks
Lecture 5 Working with items
Lecture 6 Other columns
Lecture 7 Invite people
Lecture 8 Starting from template
Section 3: Maintain Board
Lecture 9 Update task
Lecture 10 Day to day work
Lecture 11 Rename, delete, duplicate, archive and other setting
Lecture 12 Different views
Lecture 13 Create a template
Section 4: Automate and Organize
Lecture 14 Create folders
Lecture 15 Create workspaces
Lecture 16 Automation
Lecture 17 Some settings
Who wants to learn Monday,Who wants to manage their projects efficiently,Managers, Projects Managers, Project Teams,Companies, Businesses, Organizations,Students, Freelancers, Anyone who is interested or add Monday to their CV

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/monday-project-management-ultimate-training/

Fikper

rapidgator.png

uploadgig.png

nitroflare.png

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Users who are viewing this thread

33,976Threads
46,004Messages
8,615Members