Guest viewing is limited

Video PlayOut Software STALKER PORTAL PLAYER FOR PC V4.0 – 2020 {Latest} (1 Viewer)

ReD DeViL

👑 Devil Call,Z Me DaD 👑
Staff member
CmTeamPk King
👑 Administrator 👑
CmTeamPK Boss
CmTeamPk Developer
Administrator
Jul 18, 2020
1.jpg

What’s New In STALKER PORTAL PLAYER FOR PC V4.0 Crack :
* Added 2 alternatives to get back and forth while watching videos in VOD section. If you want, you can take back and forth 30 seconds with the back and forth buttons. You may also like and download PLAYCUBE V4.0.3 {PlayOut Software} + [ACTIVATOR v3.x – v4.x + all Components] {Latest} – 2020

You can also drag and drop the progress line at the bottom of the screen to bring the video to the minute or second you want.You may also like and download STALKER PORTAL PLAYER FOR PC V4.0 Crack From armaanpc.com.

* Added the possibility to track stalker_portal / c / style new links. No need to write stalker_portal / c / at the end of the link. the software will automatically find the panel type.
* The resolution of the playing channel can be displayed on the screen.
* Duration and how much of the video playing is displayed on the screen you watch.
* The software window can resize as you wish.

STALKER PORTAL PLAYER FOR PC V4.0 Crack

2.jpg

Current issues:
* Characters other than the Latin alphabet (Chinese, Arabic, Russian etc.) are displayed incorrectly. I am thinking of solving this problem with an update in the future.

I cannot spare a lot of time due to the intensity of my work. I postponed this process and published the software because I did not want to make you wait any longer.Recomende To download

You can watch Stalker Portal Player For PC v4.0 usage video from the link below.

Hello friends. The forth version of our Stalker Portal Player For Pc software is ready.

What’s New :

STALKER PORTAL PLAYER FOR PC V4.0 Key

• Added 2 alternatives to get back and forth while watching videos in VOD section. If you want, you can take back and forth 30 seconds with the back and forth buttons.
You can also drag and drop the progress line at the bottom of the screen to bring the video to the minute or second you want.

• Added the possibility to play stalker_portal / c / style new links. No need to write stalker_portal / c / at the end of the link. The software will automatically find the panel type.
STALKER PORTAL PLAYER FOR PC V4.0 Activator..

* Duration and how much of the video playing is displayed on the screen you watch.

* The software window can be resized as you wish.

If You Like Software : UniplayOne – Playout and CG Automation Software {Latest} – 2020

Current issues:

* Characters other than the Latin alphabet (Chinese, Arabic, Russian etc.) are displayed incorrectly. I am thinking of solving this problem with an update in the future.

I cannot spare a lot of time due to the intensity of my work. I postponed this process and published the software because I did not want to make you wait any longer.

You can watch Stalker Portal Player For PC v4.0 usage video from the link below.

STALKER PORTAL PLAYER FOR PC V4.0 Crack Links :

Last edited:
N

nusraz

1.jpg

* Added 2 alternatives to get back and forth while watching videos in VOD section. If you want, you can take back and forth 30 seconds with the back and forth buttons. You may also like and download PLAYCUBE V4.0.3 {PlayOut Software} + [ACTIVATOR v3.x – v4.x + all Components] {Latest} – 2020

You can also drag and drop the progress line at the bottom of the screen to bring the video to the minute or second you want.You may also like and download STALKER PORTAL PLAYER FOR PC V4.0 Crack From armaanpc.com.

* Added the possibility to track stalker_portal / c / style new links. No need to write stalker_portal / c / at the end of the link. the software will automatically find the panel type.

2.jpg

Current issues:

I cannot spare a lot of time due to the intensity of my work. I postponed this process and published the software because I did not want to make you wait any longer.Recomende To download

Hello friends. The forth version of our Stalker Portal Player For Pc software is ready.

What’s New :

• Added 2 alternatives to get back and forth while watching videos in VOD section. If you want, you can take back and forth 30 seconds with the back and forth buttons.
You can also drag and drop the progress line at the bottom of the screen to bring the video to the minute or second you want.

• Added the possibility to play stalker_portal / c / style new links. No need to write stalker_portal / c / at the end of the link. The software will automatically find the panel type.

If You Like Software : UniplayOne – Playout and CG Automation Software {Latest} – 2020

Current issues:

I cannot spare a lot of time due to the intensity of my work. I postponed this process and published the software because I did not want to make you wait any longer.

[Hidden content]
thanks for share

Hasef

CMTeamPK Member
Oct 27, 2020
Germany
1.jpg

2.jpg

Current issues:

What’s New :

Current issues:

[Hidden content]

aloness

CMTeamPK Member
Sep 13, 2020
romania
1.jpg

2.jpg

Current issues:

What’s New :

Current issues:

[Hidden content]
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

33,892Threads
45,921Messages
8,614Members
amit94Latest member