Guest viewing is limited

Hacking Trick Sites that the software should know (1 Viewer)

ReD DeViL

👑 Devil Call,Z Me DaD 👑
Staff member
CmTeamPk King
👑 Administrator 👑
CmTeamPK Boss
CmTeamPk Developer
Administrator
Jul 18, 2020
[HIDEREPLYREACT=1]
A carefully selected list of Turkish resources related to software development.

All Turkish resources related to software development
I turkcekaynaklar.co

General:

A constructive and inclusive social network. Open source and radically transparent.
dev.to

Burak Selim Şenyurt - Math Engineer .Net, Ruby, Go and Python Severin Adventures - Math Engineer .Net, Ruby, Go and Python Severin Adventures
I

Fast, offline, and free documentation browser for developers. Search 100+ docs in one web app including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, Ruby, Python, Go, C, C ++, and many more.
devdocs.io

Algorithm:

The leading platform to prepare for coding interviews. Master essential algorithms and data structures, and land your dream job with AlgoExpert.

HackerRank is the market-leading technical assessment and remote interview solution for hiring developers. Learn how to hire technical talent from anywhere!
I

Google search shows you hundreds of Programming courses / tutorials, but Hackr.io tells you which is the best one. Find the best online courses & tutorials recommended by the Programming community. Pick the most upvoted tutorials as per your learning style: video-based, book, free, paid, for ...
hackr.io

Codewars is where developers achieve code mastery through challenge. Train on kata in the dojo and reach your highest potential.
I

A constructive and inclusive social network. Open source and radically transparent.
dev.to

Source Code Bank:
ASP.NET

Learn C # (C Sharp) Programming online with C # Projects, C # Programs & C # Books.
I

- DELPHI

Le réseau CodeS-SourceS est une communauté de développeurs francophones de tout bord et de toute culture informatique. Cette communauté regroupe plus 1 400 000 membranes (avril 2009) à travers une idée simple: partager ses connaissances. Plus 50 000 sources sont disponibles sur le réseau ...
codes-sources.commentcamarche.net

Asp.net:

ASPSnippets: An ASP.Net Tutorials Website, Author: Mudassar Ahmed Khan, Tutorial Topics: ASP.Net, SQL Server, Windows, C #, VB.Net, AJAX, jQuery, AngularJS, MVC, JSON, FaceBook, Twitter, Google Plus, Google Maps, Windows, SSRS Reports, RDLC Reports, Crystal Reports, XML, HTML, HTML5, Charts.
I

Learn .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, C #, JavaScript, Angular, Azure, Visual Studio, Design Patterns. Tutorials for beginners, intermediate and experienced programmers
I

LINQ
debugmode.net

C #:

ASPSnippets: An ASP.Net Tutorials Website, Author: Mudassar Ahmed Khan, Tutorial Topics: ASP.Net, SQL Server, Windows, C #, VB.Net, AJAX, jQuery, AngularJS, MVC, JSON, FaceBook, Twitter, Google Plus, Google Maps, Windows, SSRS Reports, RDLC Reports, Crystal Reports, XML, HTML, HTML5, Charts.
I

ذلك فضل الله يؤتيه من يشاء
I ahmedmoosa.wordpress.co

Web Developer Tutorials
I

Learn .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, C #, JavaScript, Angular, Azure, Visual Studio, Design Patterns. Tutorials for beginners, intermediate and experienced programmers
I

تعلم الدوت نت بالعربية
I dotnetfinder.wordpress.co

Learn Windows Communication Foundation with the help of plenty of tutorials, tips, FAQs and code examples.

free online tutorial, interactive tutorial, web development examples and code snippets on asp.net, angular, javascript, es5, jquery, sql server, crystal, Excel VBA and more.
I

Burak Selim Şenyurt - Math Engineer .Net, Ruby, Go and Python Severin Adventures - Math Engineer .Net, Ruby, Go and Python Severin Adventures
I

Database: Database
builder with random data:

Pinal Dave at SQL Authority is a SQL Server Performance Tuning Expert and an independent consultant. I will fix your SQL Server Performance problems.
I blog.sqlauthority.co

SQL, SQL Server, Business Intelligence
I

The # 1 SQL Server community and education site, with articles, news, forums, scripts and FAQs.
I

SQL Tutorial, SQL Server, SQL Statement, SQL Query, MS SQL 2000 Reporting Service, T-SQL, SQL Function, SQL Syntax, SQL User Define Function, SQL Trigger
I sqltutorials.blogspot.co

All connection strings in one place. Find the syntax for your database connection using ADO.NET, ADO, ODBC, OLEDB, C #, VB, VB.NET, ASP.NET and more.
I

Oracle Certified Master
I kamranagayev.co

Delphi

Коллекция написанных на языке Delphi исходников и компонентов, статьи, форум. Возможность добавления собственных исходников и примеров на Делфи. FAQ на 5000 вопросов и ответов.
the

Ein Diskussionsforum für Software-Entwickler

I delphi.jmrds.co

Все о программировании на Delphi
the delphidevelop.r

delphi, компоненты классы delphi xe xe2 xe3 xe4 xe5 delphi xe6 delphi xe7 firemonkey fmx android delphi 10 дельфи delphi 10.2 synapse delphi excel C # c sharp
the

Ce site web est à vendre! delphigamedev.com réunit des informations et annonces. Nous espérons que vous y trouverez les informations que vous recherchez!
I delphigamedev.co

★ ★★★ Blog sobre el lenguaje de programación delphi, incluye software, tutoriales, aplicaciones, videos, código fuente, trucos (about delphi, tips, tutorials, applications, source code, advanced programs, code snippets)
delphimagic.blogspot.com.t is

Обновленный проект DelphiFeeds.Ru агрегатор русскоязычных новостей из мира Delphi, и не только ...
the delphifeeds2.r

收集 前端 后端 经验 技巧 代码
I

I cybercoding.wordpress.co

Delphi programming and more
I sergworks.wordpress.co

Delphi - Free Pascal - Oxygene
I theroadtodelphi.co

I just added a new feature to the Delphi IDE Theme Editor which allow you to apply the current select theme to the Help Insight window. Here is how the Help Insight window typically looks like And…
I theroadtodelphi.co
ftp://uploads.2ccc.com/ - delphi companent bank

Open Source:

Learn C # (C Sharp) Programming online with C # Projects, C # Programs & C # Books.
I

Slaty & Documents:

I speakerdeck.co

reddit
Golang for Backend? :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The leading platform to prepare for coding interviews. Master essential algorithms and data structures, and land your dream job with AlgoExpert.

HackerRank is the market-leading technical assessment and remote interview solution for hiring developers. Learn how to hire technical talent from anywhere!
I

Google search shows you hundreds of Programming courses / tutorials, but Hackr.io tells you which is the best one. Find the best online courses & tutorials recommended by the Programming community. Pick the most upvoted tutorials as per your learning style: video-based, book, free, paid, for ...
hackr.io

dev.to

[/HIDEREPLYREACT]

Users who are viewing this thread

33,891Threads
45,920Messages
8,614Members
amit94Latest member