Guest viewing is limited

Android App Smartflix 2.2 (VOD only Netflix concept) 2.2.1 Improvements + Break call to home(in test) (1 Viewer)

ReD DeViL

đź‘‘ Devil Call,Z Me DaD đź‘‘
Staff member
CmTeamPk King
đź‘‘ Administrator đź‘‘
CmTeamPK Boss
CmTeamPk Developer
Administrator
Jul 18, 2020
Screenshot-1.jpg

Hello everyone, this is my first contribution. It is a rebrand of a version provided by @Eli_Black, I would like to thank you for that.

In my version I had the job of creating a design looking for the concept of Netflix. Logos, icons, banners and everything possible were created.

Hope you like it.

• Smarters VOD Only - Hardcoded only DNS (version 2.2)

Note: The texts that appear on the printscreen are in Portuguese because of my emulator, but the English version is preserved in apk.

Edit: The amount of credits has been corrected, I cannot provide cheaper than the version I used as a basis to create the rebrand, so I put it in the same amount.

Soon I will do update rebrand and make this resource available as an update.

Screenshot-6.jpg

cracksoft

CmTeamPk Verified Member
Aug 8, 2020
india
Screenshot-1.jpg

Hello everyone, this is my first contribution. It is a rebrand of a version provided by @Eli_Black, I would like to thank you for that.

In my version I had the job of creating a design looking for the concept of Netflix. Logos, icons, banners and everything possible were created.

Hope you like it.

Note: The texts that appear on the printscreen are in Portuguese because of my emulator, but the English version is preserved in apk.

Edit: The amount of credits has been corrected, I cannot provide cheaper than the version I used as a basis to create the rebrand, so I put it in the same amount.

Screenshot-6.jpg

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

shahg

CMTeamPK Member
Aug 18, 2020
pakistan
Screenshot-1.jpg

Hope you like it.

Screenshot-6.jpg

Nice

S

singamsoft

Screenshot-1.jpg

Hope you like it.

Screenshot-6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

34,165Threads
46,222Messages
8,645Members
sherazqLatest member