Guest viewing is limited

Paid Course Massage Therapy Certificate Course with Rob Robertson (1 Viewer)

D

Devpoint.one

Massage Therapy Certificate Course with Rob Robertson

Free Download Massage Therapy Certificate Course with Rob Robertson
Published 3/2023
Created by Robert Robertson
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 17 Lectures ( 1h 8m ) | Size: 1.5 GB​

Learn Essential Massage Therapy techniques to safely and effectively treat all body pain &/or mental stress and anxiety.
Free Download What you'll learn
Obtain the accredited Robertson's Massage Therapy Certificate.
Upon Course Completion you will have the techniques to give massage therapy.
You will learn and practice the massage techniques to help any person in need of help.
You will learn the Massage Therapy techniques and essential tips for a successful session.
You will Perform massage therapy methods that are easy to do and get quick, lasting results.
You will be able to massage backs, necks, shoulders, heads, arms, hands, hips, glutes, legs, & feet.
You will Gain a fundamental understanding of the field of massage therapy and anatomy.
You will learn the benefits of massage therapy and the contra-indications of massage therapy.
You will learn how to set the environment for ideal relaxation.
You will learn how to use massage therapy to accelerate good health and reduce anxiety.
You will be able to identify where muscle imbalances are occurring in the body.
You will know how to effectively identify and then treat trigger points found in muscles.
You will learn to use the massage therapy techniques for ongoing maintenance of anyone.
You will be able to apply these techniques into any other modality you may already do (ex. Reiki, Acupuncture)
Obtain the wisdom and understanding needed in order to be a massage therapy provider.
Requirements
No prior massage experience is required.
Basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology
You need a person and a massage table.
Description
Massage Therapy Certificate Course: Taught by Registered Massage Therapist, Energy Healer & Teacher Robert Robertson R.M.T owner of The Paw Spa K9 Solutions in Ottawa-Gatineau.You may know how the benefits of receiving a massage, both the physical and emotional, feels to you or other family members. Massage reduces stress and anxiety, increases circulation, decreases pain, and strengthens the muscles.This online massage therapy course will give you the skill set to give anyone an amazing massage. You will be taught massage techniques and the correct ways to apply pressure. At the end you will understand the general principles of giving an exemplary massage to anyone. Whether you have no massage experience or you are a practitioner, you will learn how simple it is to be able to give anyone the amazing experience of massage so they can also reap the rewards.You will learn what are important factors when it comes to massage therapy and adopt new and unique massage techniques. You'll learn the same skills I cover in my hands-on workshops and more - because here on Udemy, I'm also able to incorporate amazing teaching tools such as video clips of real people and extra downloadable material!You may have even thought of starting a business by providing massage or adding this service to your established one. I give massage therapy to many people from old to help with pain and anxiety to people that have been working and want the best for their self, to people that want to give their partner an amazing massage experience and deepen their relationship. You will learn how to set up the ideal environment for massage therapy and the massage techniques I use on my own clients! This online massage course has been designed so that it is clear, concise and straight forward and easy to follow along. The course is broken up into concise, single-topic lessons, so you can go at your own pace. The format includes video demonstrations with a real client. The course also includes lectures, hands-on practice exercises, and printable handouts. When appropriate, I provide deeper explanations about various techniques so you'll not only learn how to spot the signs and what actions to take, but also WHY you're doing it — to help you better retain the knowledge and skills to respond in any situation.This is the best way to truly have a wonderful massage experience for you and your client or anyone! You will bond deeply with the people and help with any pain, stress, anxiety, &/or any old or new injuries they may have had.I hope you enjoy this course! Thank You,Robert Robertson, R.M.TRob has been treating people and animals for over 15 years!Sign up today and start giving any person you meet this beautiful gift of massage therapy.
Who this course is for
Massage Beginners or Experts. People who would like to start a career in massage therapy.
Homepage

https://www.udemy.com/course/massage-therapy-certificate-course/

Rapidgator

Uploadgig

NitroFlare

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Users who are viewing this thread

33,487Threads
45,476Messages
8,493Members
mupetLatest member