Guest viewing is limited

Windows Lite Windows 10 Black Edition v2 x64 (1 Viewer)

ReD DeViL

đź‘‘ Devil Call,Z Me DaD đź‘‘
Staff member
đź‘‘ Administrator đź‘‘
Administrator
Jul 18, 2020

PiOLov.png

bnAom.png

Black Window v2 x64 1709

I was pointed to this OS by @Charles and it was also being requested. I know nothing about the creator(s)
nor how to use the vast majority of the included tools.

I will also say to USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. I know not what most of the
programs do or if they are even working since my skillset and capabilities are far below what this release has.
It did NOT preactivate for me in the VM, however your mileage may vary. Use treatment of choice to activate.

Authors Description

Type: Dual Os
Version: Entreprise 18.03
Size: 29 GB

Description:

Black Windows 10 -ArachniOS Entreprise version is the first windows based penetration testing distribution with an integrated Linux ! The system comes activated with a digital license for Windows enterprise and it supports windows and Linux apps. It comes with a ton of h***ing tools plus all the tools that are included in the latest version of Cerberus Linux! It provides the stability of a windows system and the h***ing possibilities from a Cerberus Linux system! Use The advantages of 2 operating systems in 1 with this custom built from Arachni team.

About
Windows 10 Enterprise x64 1709
English Language
Size 28.9gb

Note: NOT activated. Use treatment of choice to activate

Note: I had NOTHING to do with the creation of this OS so I offer no support for it.

bnAom.png

Screenshot_36f595eed08ac299d.jpg

Screenshot_47fc49bec62ae0f3d.jpg

Screenshot_58b71df0cc81d7c76.jpg

Screenshot_6a3d8a1969cd6a5eb.jpg

bnAom.png

Burn ISO to DVD/Flashdrive then boot to said device.

bnAom.png

Direct Downlod Link - No clue how long it will be available for. Get it Direct while you can.

bbhCM.gif

Click on torrent (below) and download. Remember to SEED!

bnAom.png

bb8vz.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

33,507Threads
45,496Messages
8,493Members
mupetLatest member