1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    IT is to inform all the members not to post their own site/blog/forum links in the threads or the back links in their signatures. Any member found doing so will get banned without any prior warning. Facing any problems or want to complaint about someone, just contact the Staff Members Only Urdu/Roman Urdu or English can be used here, other languages are not allowed and will not be entertained at all.

Please don’t be silly around here commenting the file contains virus. We cannot help newbies who think scripts or cracks are virus.

Dismiss Notice
  3. IT is to inform all the members not to post their own site/blog/forum links in the threads or the back links in their signatures. Any member found doing so will get banned without any prior warning. Facing any problems or want to complaint about someone, just contact the Staff Members Only Urdu/Roman Urdu or English can be used here, other languages are not allowed and will not be entertained at all.

Please don’t be silly around here commenting the file contains virus. We cannot help newbies who think scripts or cracks are virus.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forum of C.M Team Pakistan:

Get Untouched/Customized/Universal Ghost OSs, Games, Silent /Auto Installers, AIO Packages, Device Drivers, Utilities, Video Projects, Video Tutorials/Editors and much much more..... By Torrent and/or Direct Downloads "Totally For Free"

Before Starting Your Work Hare Must Read Fourm Rules 

Dismiss Notice
You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user you can LOGIN HERE. If not, you can register and gain access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by CLICKING HERE.

TIps & Tricks Hack whatsapp to read friend's conversation

Armaan Ali Nov 19, 2016

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. dewo212

dewo212 Registered User
    • 10/18

You're Guest, you don't have permission to view CmTeamPk link. Please Register or Login to view this link.

It is Possibel to Hack our friends Wahtsapp account

• oliver_playboy

oliver_playboy Registered User
    • 5/18

You're Guest, you don't have permission to view CmTeamPk link. Please Register or Login to view this link.

[​IMG]

Hello friends, Many of us use whatsapp for chatting with friends. And I'm sure many of us might be also interested to read conversation of your friend. Some might use this trick to spy with their girlfriend/boyfriend. In fact, I too.... So, today I am going to tell one of such trick which will
    allow you to read your friend's whatsapp conversation. For this, you need to access your friend's phone for approx 30 seconds.
    Follow these steps:
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    You will now be able to see your restored messages. If you want to revert the restoration, simply change the backup filename back to what it was, rename "msgstore.db.crypt.current" to "msgstore.db.crypt", and follow same steps again.

• oliver_playboy

oliver_playboy Registered User
    • 5/18

• sudrun

sudrun Registered User
    • 5/18

[​IMG]

Hello friends, Many of us use whatsapp for chatting with friends. And I'm sure many of us might be also interested to read conversation of your friend. Some might use this trick to spy with their girlfriend/boyfriend. In fact, I too.... So, today I am going to tell one of such trick which will
    allow you to read your friend's whatsapp conversation. For this, you need to access your friend's phone for approx 30 seconds.
    Follow these steps:
    You will now be able to see your restored messages. If you want to revert the restoration, simply change the backup filename back to what it was, rename "msgstore.db.crypt.current" to "msgstore.db.crypt", and follow same steps again.

• semutseto

semutseto Registered User
    • 5/18

thsnk you vey much ill try

• pidoras

pidoras Registered User
    • 10/18

[​IMG]

Follow these steps:
    thanks

• amanullah

amanullah Registered User
    • 5/18

good work

• firsen2050

firsen2050 Registered User
    • 5/18

Testing. Thanks.

• Josef Müller

Josef Müller Registered User
    • 5/18

Thanks a lot

• mbahaa1978

mbahaa1978 Registered User
    • 5/18

Thanks..................................

• Ii365x

Ii365x Registered User
    • 10/18

thank u

• shared4sharing

shared4sharing Registered User
    • 5/18

i will reead and tell if this sucsses or not

• EdwardAL

EdwardAL Registered User
    • 5/18

thanks for share bro.