1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TIps & Tricks Hack whatsapp to read friend's conversation

Armaan Ali Nov 19, 2016

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. akuji

akuji Registered User

thanks

2. mkpl241

mkpl241 Registered User

let me try :)

3. wagih ghnnam

wagih ghnnam Registered User

tthanksssssssssssssssssssssssss

4. tahirsiddiqui

tahirsiddiqui Registered User

You're Guest, you don't have permission to view CmTeamPk link. Please Register or Login to view this link.

[​IMG]

Hello friends, Many of us use whatsapp for chatting with friends. And I'm sure many of us might be also interested to read conversation of your friend. Some might use this trick to spy with their girlfriend/boyfriend. In fact, I too.... So, today I am going to tell one of such trick which will
    allow you to read your friend's whatsapp conversation. For this, you need to access your friend's phone for approx 30 seconds.
    Follow these steps:
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    You will now be able to see your restored messages. If you want to revert the restoration, simply change the backup filename back to what it was, rename "msgstore.db.crypt.current" to "msgstore.db.crypt", and follow same steps again.
    jmmmmm

• wael 2020

wael 2020 Registered User

good

• faizan shakir

faizan shakir Registered User

You're Guest, you don't have permission to view CmTeamPk link. Please Register or Login to view this link.

thank u

• ahmed helmy abdullah

ahmed helmy abdullah Registered User

• zulhamad

zulhamad Registered User

[​IMG]

Hello friends, Many of us use whatsapp for chatting with friends. And I'm sure many of us might be also interested to read conversation of your friend. Some might use this trick to spy with their girlfriend/boyfriend. In fact, I too.... So, today I am going to tell one of such trick which will
    allow you to read your friend's whatsapp conversation. For this, you need to access your friend's phone for approx 30 seconds.
    Follow these steps:
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    You will now be able to see your restored messages. If you want to revert the restoration, simply change the backup filename back to what it was, rename "msgstore.db.crypt.current" to "msgstore.db.crypt", and follow same steps again.

• rachmaddt

rachmaddt Registered User

Terima Kasih...

• samirovic

samirovic Registered User

thank u

• manzoor

manzoor Registered User

thanks

• inoxcc

inoxcc Registered User

thanks