Guest viewing is limited

Paid Course Hot K-Pop Dances - Twice Special (1 Viewer)

D

Devpoint.one

Hot K-Pop Dances - Twice Special

Free Download Hot K-Pop Dances - Twice Special
Last updated 3/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 4.37 GB | Duration: 3h 29m
Learn choreographies of K-POP girl group "TWICE" from original K-POP idols' backup dancers.​

Free Download What you'll learn
Hot K-POP girl group dances
K-POP group "TWICE" Choreography
Dance Routines
Dance Tips to be K-POP Idols
Requirements
Basic body movements
Description
Welcome to all the ONCE!In this course, you will be learning some hot choreographies of TWICE by instructors who have worked with K-POP idols as their backup dancers or choreographers etc.JNA is a Korean dancer who has participated and featured in many K-POP idols' music videos and dance broadcasts. She is famously known for her work being as BLACKPINK stage dancer!Yujin is an EX K-POP idol trainee and is currently working in the K-pop industry as a backup & stage dancer to BTS, Blackpink, Winner etc.J_U is a certified K-POP & Hip-hop dance instructor and is recognised for being TWICE & Chunghas' backup dancer.The following are the songs to which you will be learning the choreographies:-Fell SpecialTTI Can't stop meAlcohol FreeTWICE:-TWICE is a girl group consisting of 9 members who debuted in 2015 under JYP entertainment through a survival show sixteen. They debuted with their lead single "Like Ooh-Aah".Twice rose to domestic fame in 2016 with their single "Cheer Up", which charted at number one on the Gaon Digital Chart, became the best-performing single of the year, and won "Song of the Year" at the Melon Music Awards and Mnet Asian Music Awards. Their next single, "TT", topped the Gaon charts for four consecutive weeks. The EP was the highest selling Korean girl group album of 2016.There are not only famous in Korea & Japan but are famous worldwide for their refreshing & soothing music.
Overview
Section 1: TWICE- FEEL SPECIAL
Lecture 1 Feel Special Part 1
Lecture 2 Feel Special Part 2
Section 2: TWICE - TT
Lecture 3 TT
Section 3: TWICE - I CAN'T STOP ME
Lecture 4 I Can't Stop Me Part 1
Section 4: TWICE - ALCOHOL FREE
Lecture 5 Alcohol Free Part 1
Lecture 6 Alcohol Free Part 2
Dance & K-POP Enthusiasts