Guest viewing is limited

Video Tutorial Professional Diploma in Agile and Scrum (1 Viewer)

cornor

CMTeamPK Member
Mar 26, 2024
vn
576af87b-81e5-4adc-8afa-95f68f6004c2.png

Last updated 4/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English (US) | Size: 1.04 GB | Duration: 3h 22m​

Unlock the Path to Agile and Scrum Excellence

What you'll learn
Basics of Agile
Understand the Scrum framework basics.
Point out the differences between the agile and waterfall approaches
List all core Scrum elements (Roles, Artifacts, Events, Values) and explain their meaning.
Become a successful Scrum Team member.

Requirements
The are no specific requirements that one has to fulfill in order to sign up for the course.
No previous Agile or Scrum knowledge or experience needed.

Description
Professional Diploma in Agile and Scrum: Unlock the Path to Agile and Scrum ExcellenceCourse Description:Are you ready to embark on a transformative journey into the world of Agile and Scrum, where you can enhance your career prospects, boost your product management skills, and drive innovation like never before Look no further! Our "Master Agile and Scrum Basics" course is your gateway to a brighter, more Agile future.In today's fast-paced business landscape, organizations worldwide are embracing Agile and Scrum methodologies to stay competitive, deliver outstanding results, and meet customer demands effectively. This revolutionary shift in product management is transforming the way teams work and companies succeed. Now, it's your turn to become a part of this dynamic movement and empower yourself with the essential knowledge and skills you need.Here's why you should seize this opportunity and enroll in our course today:**1. Unlock the Power of Agile:** Our course offers a comprehensive and in-depth exploration of the Agile mindset, methodologies, and principles. You'll understand how Agile transforms the product landscape and empowers teams to adapt to change, collaborate more effectively, and deliver superior results.**2. Master Scrum:** Scrum is at the heart of Agile product management, and our course ensures you not only understand it but excel in it. You'll discover the Scrum framework, its roles, events, and artifacts, and learn how to apply it to your products for improved productivity and success.**3. Elevate Your Career:** Agile and Scrum are in high demand across industries, and certified professionals are highly sought after. By completing this course, you'll gain the foundational knowledge and skills that will make you stand out in a competitive job market or as an Agile leader.Scrum Master & Product Owners Salary Trends Stats:The median salary is 90,000 USD and can go as high as 170,000 USD.LinkedIn included Scrum Master and Product Owner in its Most Promising Jobs list for multiple years.Glassdoor continued to include Scrum Master and Product Owner in its list of highest-paying jobs.**4. Real-World Application: ** We've designed this course with real-world scenarios and practical examples, ensuring you're equipped to apply your newfound knowledge in your day-to-day work. You'll leave each lesson ready to make a positive impact.**5. Expert Guidance:** The course instructor is a seasoned Agile and Scrum expert who is committed to your success. He'll guide you through each topic, answer your questions, and provide valuable insights based on their industry experience.**6. Interactive Learning:** We believe that engaged learning is effective learning. Our course includes quizzes to reinforce your understanding and ensure you retain the knowledge.**7. Self-Paced Flexibility:** Life is busy, and we get that. That's why we've made our course self-paced, so you can learn at your convenience. You can access the content anytime, anywhere, making it easier to balance learning with your other commitments.Don't miss this chance to future-proof your career and become a master of Agile and Scrum. Enrol in "Unlock the Path to Agile and Scrum Excellence" today, and start your journey towards enhanced project management skills, career growth, and the ability to deliver exceptional results in today's dynamic business world. Join us, and together, let's transform the way you work and achieve extraordinary success!About Me: Vipesh Singla, MBA, Agile Enterprise CoachEmbark on a journey of transformation with Vipesh Singla, a seasoned Agile Enterprise Coach with an impressive track record. Certified and licensed as a SAFe Agile Coach and SAFe Practice Consultant, I bring a wealth of experience to the table.Throughout my career, I have played pivotal roles in Agile Transformations and Product Management Assignments for a diverse array of Global 2000 companies. Notably, I've collaborated with esteemed clients and employers from prestigious groups such as GAFAM, Big 4, Big Tech, Big Pharma, Fortune 100, and FTSE 100. My versatility shines through various roles, including Product Manager, Product Owner, Scrum Master, and Agile Coach.Education forms the foundation of my expertise, holding both an MBA and a Bachelor of Engineering degree from one of India's prestigious institutes. As a certified SAFe SPC/Agile Coach, I bring a proven track record of driving successful Agile transformations.With a track record that speaks volumes, I am proud to be at the forefront of Agile and Scrum coaching. Boasting a remarkable achievement of over 30,000 registrations across all my programs, I have had the privilege of influencing and guiding a diverse community of 18,000 unique students.My digital presence extends globally, reaching enthusiasts and professionals in 152 countries. This widespread outreach has allowed me to connect with a vast audience, transcending language barriers. Our community is not confined to English alone; we thrive in a multilingual environment, with students conversing in 42 languages.As an Agile Enterprise Coach, my commitment is to empower individuals worldwide with the knowledge and skills necessary for success in the dynamic field of product management. Join me on this transformative journey, and let's navigate the realm of Agile Product Management together.Course provided by MTF Institute of Management, Technology and FinanceMTF is the global educational and research institute with HQ at Lisbon, Portugal, focused on business & professional hybrid (on-campus and online) education at areas: Business & Administration, Science & Technology, Banking & Finance. MTF R&D center focused on research activities at areas: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Big Data, WEB3, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency & Digital Assets, Metaverses, Digital Transformation, Fintech, Electronic Commerce, Internet of Things. MTF is the official partner of: IBM, Intel, Microsoft, member of the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and resident of the incubator "The Fintech House of Portugal".MTF is present in 208 countries and has been chosen by more than 380,000 students.

Who this course is for
Scrum Masters/Agile Coaches who are looking to Enhance expertise in Agile and Scrum.,Aspiring to experienced Product Owners/Managers who are looking to build a strong foundation in Agile and Scrum,Agile Leaders/Directors who are looking to Develop Agile leadership skills for innovation and improvement.,People looking for an overview of the Scrum framework,Anyone who works as part of an Agile team and wants to learn the basics of agile software development, Scrum and project management in general,People who want to learn the Scrum Framework,People who want to understand the basics of Agile

HomePage:
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/professional-diploma-in-agile-and-scrum/

DOWNLOAD
rapidgator
Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/f17296829c9afc8cf4b83f0346c6d1de/DFzV8vc3_.Profession.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/a000191eb6eb5710286c4e14ba8d2dc8/DFzV8vc3_.Profession.part2.rar.html
nitroflare
Code:
https://nitroflare.com/view/F045AD27173699E/DFzV8vc3_.Profession.part1.rar
https://nitroflare.com/view/A4511E1265CD7D8/DFzV8vc3_.Profession.part2.rar

Users who are viewing this thread

34,161Threads
46,217Messages
8,642Members
munadeLatest member