What's new

Welcome CmTeamPK Guest

You can download Crack Software & Oprating System , Windows Ghost , Android App .ETC from our forum by registering, you can have information, you can benefit from a better way.

Register now

MultiLinks-) MacOS High Sierra Everything for Mac !!! [Multilanguage] [VS] (1 Viewer)

CmTeamPK Thread Statics

Kategori Adı Linux\/Unix\/Mac\/Others
Konu Başlığı MacOS High Sierra Everything for Mac !!! [Multilanguage] [VS]
Thread starter Mr.Kratos
Start date
Replies
Views
First message reaction score
Son Mesaj Yazan tchalla

Mr.Kratos

Jun 7, 2018
catamarca

Information:

5,56 GB

macOS 10.13 High Sierra
macOS High Sierra version 10.13 is the fourteenth version of macOS (formerly OS X), Apple's operating system for its desktop computers, laptops and Macintosh servers. It is the second version of the operating system after the change of denomination from OS X to macOS. It was announced on June 5, 2017 during WWDC that year as successor of macOS Sierra together with the new versions of the other three operating systems of the Apple devices: iOS 11 for iPhone and iPad, watchOS 4 for Apple Watch and tvOS 11 for Apple TV.
Launching
After the presentation of the operating system on June 5, 2017, Apple released the first beta for developers, also announcing that the beta would be available to the general public at the end of June. The final version is expected to be launched during the months of September or October 2017. APFS System
Among the most important news, we find the new Apple file system (Apple File System). It is a new file system replacing HFS + promising greater performance. It is mainly designed for hard drives of solid state (SSD), therefore, its installation is recommended only in these disks. Metal 2
Apple has introduced the new generation of its API, Metal 2. The main features offered by this new generation is the compatibility with VR (virtual reality) and support with eGPU (external graphics cards), and greater optimization in applications that have Use of the GPU, through Metal 2. Supported equipment
All the equipment that is capable of running Sierra macOS supports this version, therefore, the devices with High Sierra available are as follows: iMac End of 2009 or more recent
MacBook End of 2009 or newer
MacBook Pro Mid-2010 or newer
MacBook Air End of 2010 or newer
Mac mini Mid 2010 or newer
Mac Pro Mid-2010 or newer

Images

Download
View hidden content is available for registered users!

* Note * Do not know download?
Tutorial:
Step!: You just have to Click on that server Clikeado the links are within a link Protector.
Here I leave a little Gift of how to do it.

tchalla

Jan 29, 2020
Mozambique
Hello. I downloaded the torrent MacOS High Sierra 10.13.2 Build 17C88 Multilingual {ArmaanPC}. I used the .dmg image on Virtual Box but when I start the operating system it takes me to a screen with command prompt/line. Is there any way to change it to GUI?

Last edited:

tchalla

Jan 29, 2020
Mozambique
Hello. I downloaded the torrent MacOS High Sierra 10.13.2 Build 17C88 Multilingual {ArmaanPC}. I used the .dmg image on Virtual Box but when I start the operating system it takes me to a screen with command prompt/line. Is there any way to change it to GUI?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)