1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Direct Download Microsoft ISO Downloader Pro 1.9 Multilingual 2018 !{Latest}

Armaan Ali Sep 4, 2018

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Armaan Ali

Armaan Ali C.M Team King Staff Member

[​IMG]

Microsoft ISO Downloader Pro 1.9 Multilingual 2018 !{Latest}

Microsoft ISO Downloader Pro is a program for Windows that will allow you to download an image of this OS or Office. If you need to reinstall the system or just want to install a newer one,

this utility will allow you to download the correct version, in the right language and the required bit size, without any problems, and do it in a user-friendly interface.

In order to do this officially through the site, you'll have to work hard, since the links there are not hidden in the literal sense of course, just not everyone can find, through this utility everything is much easier.

Frankly, the program looks a bit messy, on the right you need to select the Windows version, then the bit depth on the left, you can copy the link to the buffer.

Plus, the graphical interface of the curve, I have it slowed down, that is, I pressed the button - nothing, clicked on the other, it started to open the first, then the second one, and so on, in short, I just have to wait, and I can not wait 5 seconds, , so somehow it is.

[​IMG]

License : FreeWare - free
    Language : English - Russian version and Russifier are not available
    Size : 2 MB
    Download :

You're Guest, you don't have permission to view CmTeamPk link. Please Register or Login to view this link.