Guest viewing is limited

Paid Course Sketchup For Architects - Mastering Roofs (1 Viewer)

D

Devpoint.one

Sketchup For Architects - Mastering Roofs

Free Download Sketchup For Architects - Mastering Roofs
Last updated 2/2018
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 491.22 MB | Duration: 1h 34m
Learn how to create Hip roofs, Gable roofs, offest roofs and dormers. Also learn how to use the Instant Roof Plugin​

What you'll learn
How to create architectural Hip, Gable and Flat roofs in SketchUp
How to use the SketchUp Plug-In - Vali Architects Insta Roofs
How to create roofs using the follow me tool
How to create different roof pitches
Requirements
Sketchup Make or Sketchup Pro
Description
Do you want to learn how to build a roof in sketchup in just a few minutes? In my career I have drawn thousands of roofs in sketchup. After years of modeling I've learned a quick and easy way of creating roofs without over complicating the process. In this course you will learn my techniques of creating groups and roof profiles that have allowed me to create simple to complex roofs in just a few minutes. We will go through my workflow and thought process as we create hip roofs, gable roofs, tile roofs, metal roofs and details such as gutters, downspouts, cornices. We will also go over a very useful plugin call "instant roof" that allows you to create roofs even faster! After taking this course you will be able to create a great looking roof in your sketchup model in just a matter of minutes. Topics covered in this course:Creating Hip Roofs using diverse methodsSeparating roof elements by creating groupsHow to Create a rafter tailHow to create roofs that are offset from one anotherHow to create a gable end roofHow to add downspouts and gutters to your roof fasciaHow to create realistic looking tile roofs using the SketchUp Plugin - Vali Architects Insta roofHow to create a metal roofHow to create roof dormersAs your instructor I will be available to answer any questions you may have along the way, simply send me a message and I will answer as soon as possible. Are you ready to master roof modeling in SketchUP? Lets get started today!
Overview
Section 1: Creating Roofs in Sketchup
Lecture 1 Intro to Sketchup Architect
Lecture 2 Creating Hip Roofs
Lecture 3 Seperating roof elements
Lecture 4 Creating roof rafter tails
Lecture 5 Creating an offset roof
Lecture 6 Creating a gable roof with the sketchup toolbar
Lecture 7 Creating downspouts and gutters
Lecture 8 Creating a tile roof with instant roof plugin
Lecture 9 Creating a metal roof with instant roof plugin
Lecture 10 Creating a gable end roof with Instant roof plugin
Lecture 11 Creating roof dormers with the Instant roof plugin
Anyone wanting to learn how to model and create roofs in Sketchup.

Free Download

Rapidgator

Uploadgig

NitroFlare

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Users who are viewing this thread

34,238Threads
46,278Messages
8,677Members
ashwinmLatest member