Guest viewing is limited

Paid Course The Power of Procreate - A beginners guide for drawing greenhorns (1 Viewer)

D

Devpoint.one

The Power of Procreate - A beginners guide for drawing greenhorns

Free Download The Power of Procreate - A beginners guide for drawing greenhorns
Duration: 2h 32m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 1.68 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
You have heard of the fantastic procreate app for iPad and would like to try it out but your problem is that your drawing skills are just basic?
The good news is: Procreate is a powerful app that offers a lot of support for drawing greenhorns. You can create cool artwork without much drawing experience. I'll guide you slowly through the basics and all the possibilities this powerful app comes up with and by the way you'll learn to impress with just simple drawing objects.​

In this class, you'll receive a ton of information about procreate. To break up the theory a bit, we will jump in straight away to our project number one. After finishing your first artwork, I provide you with some extra videos in which we dive deeper in the used features and functionality.
This class is best suited for beginners in procreate AND drawing. But if you are a more experienced artist who wants to learn about procreate: your are also welcome! Feel free to put more details in your projects and follow your own personal style!
All you need for this class is
an iPad
the procreate app and
the Apple Pencil (or similar)
I provide you with a fun colour palette which you can download from the Projects&Ressources-tab. But feel free to use whatever colours you like!
Homepage

https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/The-Power-of-Procreate-A-beginners-guide-for-drawing-greenhorns/873888478

Free Download

Rapidgator

Uploadgig

NitroFlare

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Users who are viewing this thread

34,237Threads
46,277Messages
8,676Members
xiiiolympusLatest member