1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Direct Download Win7 PE Super Lite (50MB) USB Edition - Fire Super fast Computer! | ArmaanPC

Armaan Ali Jun 18, 2016

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Armaan Ali

Armaan Ali C.M Team King Staff Member

[​IMG]

This version is only 50 Mb (Trying too new to be one significant figure ) Win7pe first version I did and would recommend to everyone to join her test it. This Win7pe their copies made mostly to rescue only when the target is Win, for the laptop, PC chip newer blue screen error free as in Hiren Boot CD MiniXP. It is equipped with all the tools they deem necessary: Ghost, install Win, format the drive, save data .... In addition it also supports installing the software, your driver ... This as rescue purposes only offline only, so do not integrate as well as the Driver of the Internet and your favorite soft light should only integrate or use Soft, soft light, removing rarely used soft, heavy.
    Pros:
    's solution lightweight, ultra fast boot speed (10 seconds )
    Integrated quite enough of rescue tools, you can use the add Hiren by Mount with ImDisk.
    -You can install Driver, Softs, not personalize!

Cons points:
    Driver integrated bearing LAN, WLAN, Audio ...
    -Font digit numbers when running 1 Soft bad breath (but quality is still important.)
    -and made way chickens )

This version 1 of the rebuild his ship Bkav introduced busy.Tiny space, the boot is very fast. 1 several integrated tools necessary rescue that I use often. No more soft integration, not integration Driver, aim mainly at need rescue. You can Ghost, install Win, split drive, breaking with the pe ... Pass this compact. But 50Mb but can only run well on the i3 i5 i7 Laptop new life without the blue screen as MiniXP.
    Here is one of the few pictures of this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Hidden Content:
    Hidden Content:

• Like Like x 19
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  2. Cyber1

Cyber1 Registered User

ok

• Like Like x 1
  3. tapir2k

tapir2k Registered User

lo voy a probar, muy interesante

• Like Like x 1
  4. boral

boral Registered User

thanks

5. jameel

jameel Registered User

6. pichafria

pichafria Registered User

Gracias, lo estaba buscando

7. Ejaz Zafar

Ejaz Zafar Registered User

Nice sharing...

8. gbamele1982

gbamele1982 Registered User

thanks bro for this great release

9. maxpayne64

maxpayne64 Registered User

Thanx man very good

10. Ashish Kumar

Ashish Kumar Registered User

You're Guest, you don't have permission to view CmTeamPk link. Please Register or Login to view this link.

[​IMG]h
    This version is only 50 Mb (Trying too new to be one significant figure ) Win7pe first version I did and would recommend to everyone to join her test it. This Win7pe their copies made mostly to rescue only when the target is Win, for the laptop, PC chip newer blue screen error free as in Hiren Boot CD MiniXP. It is equipped with all the tools they deem necessary: Ghost, install Win, format the drive, save data .... In addition it also supports installing the software, your driver ... This as rescue purposes only offline only, so do not integrate as well as the Driver of the Internet and your favorite soft light should only integrate or use Soft, soft light, removing rarely used soft, heavy.
    Pros:
    's solution lightweight, ultra fast boot speed (10 seconds )
    Integrated quite enough of rescue tools, you can use the add Hiren by Mount with ImDisk.
    -You can install Driver, Softs, not personalize!

Cons points:
    Driver integrated bearing LAN, WLAN, Audio ...
    -Font digit numbers when running 1 Soft bad breath (but quality is still important.)
    -and made way chickens )
    Download:
    The Win 7pe micro, ultra fast boot ( 50 MB)

This version 1 of the rebuild his ship Bkav introduced busy.Tiny space, the boot is very fast. 1 several integrated tools necessary rescue that I use often. No more soft integration, not integration Driver, aim mainly at need rescue. You can Ghost, install Win, split drive, breaking with the pe ... Pass this compact. But 50Mb but can only run well on the i3 i5 i7 Laptop new life without the blue screen as MiniXP.
    Here is one of the few pictures of this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

[​IMG]

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

• Like Like x 1
  • kilopvs

kilopvs Registered User

thank, i would probably try

• Rana Sahab

Rana Sahab Registered User

nyc

• SkiiMask316

SkiiMask316 Registered User

only source i trust right here. yall kill it. and i appreciate it to the fullest

• BLan-gel

BLan-gel Registered User

I will test it

• Arun R

Arun R Registered User

thank u