Guest viewing is limited

Video Tutorial Productivity Hacks For Busy Professionals (1 Viewer)

sohail1968

Night Rider
Staff member
Aug 4, 2021
Pakistan
FKOtGYbfnZ8vxXINJGMnFo4IXWIWKDr7.jpg

Published 2/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1023.64 MB | Duration: 0h 55m
Time Management Techniques for Busy People with Lots Do & Little Time: Productivity Tips to Get & Stay Ahead

What you'll learn
How to create a personal productivity success strategy using a guided process
How to improve your task and time management skills through tangible action
How to use personal productivity hacks to enhance your workflow
How to identify the sources of procrastination to proactively decrease stress through action
How to communicate effectively to elicit support and set boundaries
How to prioritize using proven methods to maximise your working hours
How to overcome obstacles in the planning process & enhance job performance
Strategic planning to improve organisation and get results

Requirements
You need a computer or mobile device
Internet connection
No prior experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
An open mindset

Description
Are you an overwhelmed working professional with a to-do list a mile long? Does it always seem like there’s never enough time in the work day to get everything done? Do you want to know how to increase your personal productivity so that you can do more and stress less?If you want a detailed plan for how to show up and represent yourself like the polished professional that you are, this course is for you. In this course I'll show you my step by step strategy to improve your task & time management skills, and increase your office productivity so that you can make a positive impact in business and perform your job like a pro.Time management mastery can be difficult if you don’t know where to start, especially when everything at work is a priority. Having an effective task and time management strategy can help you organise your hectic workday and achieve on the job personal success.This course helps you develop a good strategy to increase office productivity and improve your long term success as a business professional.The question is: How do you know which approach to take?How do you effectively increase productivity to get things done?How do you get organised when you have multiple competing priorities?What’s the best way to effectively improve office productivity for professional & personal success?If you’re feeling overwhelmed, the good news is you don't have to figure it out alone. I can help you learn to do that…and more!My name is Jeboria Scott, and I’m an entrepreneur, speaker, and certified online instructor. With more than two decades in the professional learning, public policy, and non-profit world I'm no stranger to the challenges of leading high performance teams. I'm a Nashville-based leadership coach, raised in The Bahamas and educated in Belgium, Spain, and the United States. I’m also the author of How To Get Promoted Fast: Your Guide To Becoming The Boss of Your Own Destiny, Getting Noticed, and Moving Up the Corporate Ladder. A lover of fashion and travel, I know the importance of being a multi-dimensional leader in an ever changing global workforce.In this course we will review simple steps that you can take to improve your personal productivity and enhance your job performance.This will include:Strategic planning processes to improve your time and task managementPersonal productivity hacks to enhance your workflowPersonal success tools to help you get and stay organisedProductivity improvement process to enhance your job performanceAnd, you will enjoy these course outcomes:You’ll demonstrate your ability to create a productivity plan for achieving goalsYou’ll learn the action steps to create an effective task management strategyYou’ll learn how to navigate the challenges of a hectic work dayYou’ll learn time management mastery techniques to reclaim your work dayThis productivity & time management course is designed to help you decrease your overwhelm and increase results. This course will be informative, fast-paced and full of practical information, with tools that you can use to take immediate action and master your workday. The best part is that you can finish it in 1hr.I look forward to hearing from you and engaging with you!Warmly,Jeboria Scott, MPA

Overview
Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Welcome from Jeboria!

Lecture 2 About Jeboria Scott

Lecture 3 Learning Objectives

Section 2: Getting Started: Productivity Hacks (What To Do)

Lecture 4 The Productivity Problem

Lecture 5 Addressing The Productivity Problem

Lecture 6 Strategic Planning for Success

Lecture 7 The Benefits of Strategic Planning Sessions

Section 3: How to Identify What Matters and Get More Done

Lecture 8 Prioritize to Maximize Your Working Hours

Lecture 9 The Eisenhower Matrix

Lecture 10 The ABCDE Prioritisation Technique

Section 4: Time Blocking: A tool for Strategic Planning Success

Lecture 11 The Parkinson’s Law

Lecture 12 Time Blocking: Productivity Hack for Success (Steps 1 & 2)

Lecture 13 Time Blocking: Productivity Hack for Success (Step 3 & Best Practice)

Section 5: What Are My Next Steps?

Lecture 14 The Conversation

Lecture 15 A Reminder to Be Kind to Yourself

Lecture 16 Checklist Review

Lecture 17 Bonus Lecture

You are a busy person with long to-do lists & you struggle with effective task and time management,You want to feel less overwhelmed,You want to improve your office productivity using a guided process,You are a business professional who wants to perform well on your job, but you lack the organisation skills to showcase your talents.,You want effective time management strategies that help you show up efficiently in your job,You want productivity hacks help you reduce stress take control of your work day,You want to master time management & equip yourself with tools and strategies to be highly productive at work

SCREENSHOTS

Users who are viewing this thread

34,177Threads
46,238Messages
8,647Members
koka!Latest member