Guest viewing is limited

Paid Course Zeroin Traders Zoomed In (1 Viewer)

D

Devpoint.one

Zeroin Traders Zoomed In

Free Download Zeroin_Traders Zoomed_In
Published 3/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 693.78 MB | Duration: 1h 2m
Forex Trading​

Free Download What you'll learn
How to find order blocks
How to identify change of characters
How to identify fair value gaps
How to become patient in the market
How to use fibonacci
Requirements
Learners must have basic market knowledge
Description
This course will help you understand key elements in the market and how to use them to your advantage. In this course you will find some new concepts that you may have heard here and there but here I cover them so that you can understand, and if you do not understand, contact me. We go through concepts such as Change of Character or Choch, also BOS which is break of structure. What's also covered is Fibonacci and how to use it and set it up for the strategy at play. We also look at FVG or Fair value gap and what it is and entails. We have a look at Order Blocks and what they are and how you can use them to your advantage. I also cover the topic of patience and what role it plays for us as traders. The forex market is very complex and takes an acute set of rules and mindset to be able to this consistently over a long period of time. Please take your time as you go through the lessons and do not rush things. The forex market is not going anywhere, this is a long game. I have detailed everything that you need in each section so please contact me with any concerns. Please check out the Telegram link in my profile in order to join the free group.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Lesson 1 Order block plus Break of Structure
Lecture 2 Lesson 2 Fibonacci
Lecture 3 Lesson 3 Choch
Lecture 4 Lesson 4 Patience
Lecture 5 Lesson 5 Look left
This course is for intermediate traders

Homepage

https://www.udemy.com/course/zeroin_traders-zoomed_in/

Rapidgator

Uploadgig