Guest viewing is limited

Video Tutorial Full Testing Bootcamp - Software Testing Foundations 2023 (1 Viewer)

V

Video789

ab5c7a78dd7639972216cc8d6e9f3eb0.jpeg

Published 1/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 4.49 GB | Duration: 10h 13m
Full Software Testing Bootcamp - Software testing basics + Python programming Fundamentals 2023! - learn in the art way!​

What you'll learn
You will learn the theory of testing (testing) in an accessible way.
You will prepare yourself to enter the profession of a software tester
You will become familiar with the key and structured issues related to testing
You will learn how to design tests that effectively cover business requirements and follow the recommendations of software testing experts
The participant will learn the knowledge necessary for career development - by exploring and organizing knowledge in the field of software testing
You will get structured knowledge collected over decades by experts contained in many publications, books and blogs in the form of videos!
You will be prepared to start your adventure with software testing in the sincere sense
You will learn software testing techniques and effective verification
You will learn the basics of software testing and the required theory of testing in the profession of a tester
Mega engaging and creative tests (quizzes) for each section will provide you with an effective verification of knowledge of important terms and concepts!
Requirements
People interested in "entering" and starting a career in the broadly understood IT industry
Willingness and commitment to develop digital skills
The person needs to know the basics of the computer at the "everyday use" level
Description
The course fully explains the issues required in the profession of a software tester in an accessible way, paying attention to particularly important issues in design practiceAfter completing the course thoroughly and with positive answers to quizzes and practice tests, you will be ready to work as a software tester (start your professional adventure)The knowledge in the course is "compressed", which means that I try to give you the most important information (which, in my opinion, is important as an instructor and a long-term practitioner), but I also put emphasis on theoretical knowledge that is used in professional practice.Each subsection is explained in a separate video, each topic is either thoroughly covered or read by the instructor with information and highlighting important informationBoth the entire form of the video course as well as quizzes and tests that are included in the online course are implemented in such a way as to make it as easy as possible for participants to learn and understand the materialThe course is up-to-date and in line with the requirements for future software testers (it will be updated from time to time with new issues), so expect that even after a long time it will contain updated issues.The course is also based on the learning experience of students on-campus (not online). Students whom I have taught with relatively easy and little effort are able to start their "adventure" with testing.The terms used in this course come from current blogs, books, and syllabuses - valuable and proven materialsThe course can be a kind of "gateway" to the IT industry for you, the appropriate completed course confirms your competencies, regardless of your profession.The course contains practical tips to "enter" into the profession of a software tester, but it requires your commitment and work - because without it, even the best course and processing many questions with you "by hand" will not give you anything if you do not apply yourself to it. The course is a signpost and shows you the easiest way from the point of view of the person who has followed this path.In the course, you will find access to a Facebook group, where you will meet other students as well as you will have the opportunity to ask questions and meet other people who explore testing knowledge.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction to the course
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Meet the instructor | Why learn from me?
Lecture 3 Who is this course for? | What will you learn in this course?
Lecture 4 Course Agenda
Lecture 5 How to learn to get the most of this course?
Lecture 6 Why is worth you interest in testing?
Section 2: Presentation to the Course
Lecture 7 Presentation
Section 3: Introduction to the Software Testing
Lecture 8 History of testing | Test Engineer profession
Lecture 9 Introduction to "Software Testing"
Lecture 10 Software Requirements Specification
Lecture 11 The true costs of errors (bugs)
Lecture 12 What is testing? | definition, goals, qa processes and testing
Lecture 13 Mistakes, defects and failures
Lecture 14 A simple computer program vs complex program
Lecture 15 Seven Testing Principles
Section 4: Tester Mindset
Lecture 16 Human psychology and testing
Section 5: Basics / Fundamentals of testing
Lecture 17 Test process | Overview of particular phase
Lecture 18 What data should I enter when testing?
Lecture 19 Tests process cd. | Testing work products overview
Lecture 20 Bugs / Errors reporting examples | Error Life Cycle
Lecture 21 Test Cases
Lecture 22 Tests pyramid, quality work | Software development and software testing
Lecture 23 Fundamentals of software testing
Lecture 24 Tests levels overview
Section 6: Types and kinds of testing activities | Testing techniques
Lecture 25 Kinds of testing, Static vs dynamic tests, more about testing - important theory
Lecture 26 Reviews
Lecture 27 Types of tests | Introduction to Black Box testing
Lecture 28 Black Box testing techniques - EP and Boundary Value Analysis
Lecture 29 Black Box testing techniques - State Transitions, Decision Trees
Lecture 30 Black Box testing techniques - Pairwise, Combining techniques
Lecture 31 Experience based testing techniques
Section 7: Testing in the software development life cycle | More advanced testing aspects
Lecture 32 Black box vs White box testing
Lecture 33 Negative testing | Smoke and Sanity testing
Lecture 34 Regression tests | Retests
Lecture 35 Risk based testing | Static vs Dynamic testing
Lecture 36 Non-functional testing overview
Lecture 37 White box testing and techniques
Lecture 38 Independence testing, testing strategies, estimation, test measure, test summary
Lecture 39 Risks factors and testing | Product vs Project risks
Lecture 40 Risks based testing and product quality
Section 8: Development and test environments
Lecture 41 Development and test environments
Lecture 42 Taking break from study
Section 9: Backend testing | API testing
Lecture 43 Backend testing | API testing
Lecture 44 API testing - more about API Methods
Lecture 45 Where I can train my testing skills?
Section 10: Web testing
Lecture 46 Applications types | Devices, Systems, Browser, etc.
Lecture 47 Testing the web application
Lecture 48 Practical example of web software testing step by step with explanation
Lecture 49 Useful learning materials to gain practical skills in software testing
Lecture 50 Don't keep the knowledge in your head...
Section 11: Mobile testing
Lecture 51 Mobile application testing
Lecture 52 Practical example of Manual testing
Lecture 53 Orginality + interesting personality
Section 12: Testing Tools
Lecture 54 The most important testing tools | Testing tools overview
Lecture 55 More about popular testing tools | other useful testing tools
Lecture 56 Theoretical important aspects of testing tools, risks, factors, etc.
Lecture 57 Creativity, How to develop it?
Section 13: Projects methodology
Lecture 58 Project management methodologies
Lecture 59 Agile and Scrum overview
Lecture 60 Knowledge vs Experience
Section 14: Test automation
Lecture 61 Test automation and programming introduction
Lecture 62 More about automation | How I automate the software, what to know on start
Lecture 63 Design patterns
Lecture 64 Practical example of test automation
Lecture 65 The future of testing
Section 15: Certificates, path and career
Lecture 66 This is what I want to know when I started my software testing career
Lecture 67 Tester career path and development
Lecture 68 Software testing certifications
Lecture 69 How to enter the IT field as a software tester? | All you need to know to enter
Lecture 70 Thank you and a word at the end of the course
Section 16: Course additions
Lecture 71 Course additions - in progress
People who want to develop a career in the software engineering industry or simply "computer science",Testers, Junior Testers, QA Engineers, Software Testers, Software Engineers, Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, 1st/2nd/3rd Line of Support, etc.,People who want to create web applications will benefit from the knowledge. mobile, desktop, etc. etc.,For people who want to quickly and pleasantly learn the scope of knowledge required in the profession of a software tester,"Digital" competitions that require testing skills

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/software-testing-bootcamp/

Fikper

rapidgator.png

uploadgig.png

nitroflare.png

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Users who are viewing this thread

34,284Threads
46,359Messages
8,698Members