Guest viewing is limited

Video Tutorial Google Ads Masterclass 2023 - All Advanced Features (1 Viewer)

V

Video789

e50b08a149e8c5b6425bdf3d34c962a5.jpeg

Last updated 8/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.32 GB | Duration: 2h 36m
Google Ads 2023: Learn To Use All The Advanced Features To Reach Your Customers & Grow Your Revenue!!​

What you'll learn
Bring Sales, Leads & Website Traffic To Your Online Business
Get In-Depth Knowledge Of Google Ads To Grow Your Online Business
Learn About Google Search, App Campaign, Smart Campaign, Reports, Shared Library, Bulk Actions, More Tools, Billing, Google Ads Editor, Manager Accounts
Learn How To Do In-Depth Campaign Optimisations In Google Ads
Get Hands On Experience Of How To Use Automation In Google Ads
Requirements
There Is NO Course Requirement Needed For Google Ads
Anybody Who Has A Website, Blog, Facebook Page Can Use Google Ads To Promote Their Business
Anyone With A Laptop, Personal Computer, Tablet Or Smartphone & Internet Connection Can Learn Google Ads
Description
Hi Guys,Welcome to my Google Ads MasterClass 2023 - All Advanced FeaturesIn my course you will learn everything about Google Ads Advanced Features. I have created video lessons on every campaign and every feature of Google Ads. You will get to see the real practical implementation of how to create each and every campaign and how to use every feature of this product.This is the most detailed course on Google Ads Advanced Features. you will ever find on the internet. I have created different sections based on different topics of Google Ads and in each section, I have gone in-depth into explaining the concept of the each feature and how to practically implement it in Google Ads.This course will give you a 100% understanding of Google Ads Advanced Features and after going through this course you will be capable of applying these concepts in building your own online business or handling Google Ads accounts of your clients. At such a low price, you're going to get 23 detailed video lessons. A complete access to our student discussion forum, and the ability to ask me any questions you may have as you progress through the course.On top of all that, you get lifetime access and a 30 day, 100% money back guarantee!Topics you will learn in this course:- Google Ads Overview- Background of Google Ads- Ad Auction- Ad Rank- Quality Score- Google Ads Account Structure- Mobile App Campaign- Smart Campaign- Reports- Shared Library- Bulk Actions- More Tools- Drafts & Experiments- Billing- Google Ads Editor- Manager AccountsThank you so much for checking out my course. I look forward to see you in the course. So wait no more!Click on the 'Buy now' button and and join my course today!! Also check out my other courses!!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Welcome Video
Section 2: Google Ads Overview
Lecture 2 Background of Google Ads
Lecture 3 Ad Auction
Lecture 4 Ad Rank
Lecture 5 Quality Score
Lecture 6 Google Ads Account Structure
Lecture 7 Google Ads Metrics
Section 3: Introduction Mobile App Campaign
Lecture 8 UNIVERSAL APP CAMPAIGN CREATION
Section 4: Introduction to Smart Campaign
Lecture 9 SMART CAMPAIGN CREATION
Section 5: Introduction to Reports
Lecture 10 Predefined Reports, Saved Reports, Dashboards
Section 6: Introduction to Shared Library
Lecture 11 Portfolio Bid Strategies
Lecture 12 Shared Budgets
Lecture 13 Location Groups
Lecture 14 Placement Exclusion Lists
Section 7: Introduction to Bulk Actions
Lecture 15 Rules
Lecture 16 Scripts
Section 8: Introduction to More Tools
Lecture 17 Business Data - Ad Customizers
Lecture 18 Business Data - Page Feed
Lecture 19 Business Data - Dynamic Ad Feed
Lecture 20 Policy Manager, Access & Security, Linked Accounts, Preferences
Section 9: Drafts & Experiments
Lecture 21 Drafts & Experiments
Section 10: Introduction to Billing
Lecture 22 Summary, Documents, Transactions, Settings, Promotions
Section 11: Introduction to Google Ads Editor
Lecture 23 Google Ads Editor - Practical Implementation
Section 12: Introduction to Manager Accounts
Lecture 24 Manager Accounts/My Client Center Overview
Entrepreneurs Who Are Starting Their New Business,Existing Business Who Want To Try Google Ads To Check How It Helps To Boost Sales,Professionals Who Are Working In The Field Of PPC & Want To Upskill Their Knowledge About Google Ads,Young Professionals Who Are Entering Into The Field Of Digital Marketing

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/google-ads-masterclass-2021-all-advanced-features/

Fikper

rapidgator.png

uploadgig.png

nitroflare.png

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Users who are viewing this thread

34,200Threads
46,235Messages
8,655Members