Guest viewing is limited

Video Tutorial Journal Mindfully And Discover Meaning All Around You (1 Viewer)

V

Video789

014f22019569b4df87152c72dc03e8e2.jpeg

Published 1/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.33 GB | Duration: 1h 54m
A systematic approach to come up with journaling ideas and processing them into personally meaningful entries.​

What you'll learn
You will learn a systematic approach to mindful journaling.
You'll learn note-taking as a spaced out method for reflection and expression.
You'll learn a simple 3-step framework for you to always have ideas on what to journal about.
You'll learn practical tips on developing habits and consistency.
You'll learn how make the best of both mediums, digital and physical, if you want to pursue them at the same time.
You'll learn a lot of practical ideas for you to create a solid organization system in your digital journal.
Requirements
No prior experience on journaling is necessary. If you have a notebook and a pen you are all set.
Description
Did you ever try journaling, but couldn't keep up at doing it consistently? Have you ever felt confused about which journaling method to try out because they all seem like too much work? You are interested in journaling, but you are not into into all of those creative or scrapbook journaling styles? Would you like to find practical ways to come up with writing ideas and learn how to journal with them? Are you interested in making the best out of life, everyday experiences, and having a personal record of all of this?THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU.My name is Robert and I want to teach you a journaling method based on reflection and expression. A system I've developed for myself. This is a way to journal which is all about being present in the moment, enjoying the process, and growing as a person. But wait. I won't only be giving you a simple formula for you to apply. I will be telling you how to find and develop a journaling method that works FOR YOU.There's a huge amount of journaling methods out there, but the fact is that there's no one else like you. If you want to make the most out of this amazing practice you have to figure how to make it yours. My goal is to help you get there.I use Day One for digital journaling and I will tell you why this is my favorite journaling application. You'll be able to download some shortcut's I've created to have some flexibility when using this app, but over the class will also explain what features you should look for in case you opt for a different app. What you will learn in this class is not specific to any app, platform, or medium.I have drawn a lot of inspiration from proven methods of productivity and knowledge management such as Getting Things Done (by David Allen) and Building a Second Brain (by Tiago Forte). Unlike these methods, however, what I will teach you has less to do with results and more to do with mindfulness and being present. This is particularly useful for anyone interested in personal growth or creatives looking for inspiration.Whether you are just getting started in journaling or if you already have some experience with it, I am sure that you will find incredible value and a lot of insights in this class.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction & Overview
Lecture 1 Redefining Journaling
Lecture 2 Overview of the System
Lecture 3 The Reflection and Expression Framework
Lecture 4 RESOURCES FOR DOWNLOAD
Section 2: Using The Framework to Come Up With Journaling Ideas
Lecture 5 Recognizing Meaning
Lecture 6 Capturing Ideas
Lecture 7 Processing Journal Entries
Lecture 8 Organization, Stories, and Introspections
Lecture 9 Bits & Pieces, Life, and Paper
Section 3: Developing Consistency and The Importance of the Right Medium
Lecture 10 Consistency, Habits, and Identity
Lecture 11 The Physical Journal
Lecture 12 The Digital Journal
Section 4: Additional Content
Lecture 13 Review and Closing Thoughts
Anyone interested in journaling as a way to reflect and express about everything which is personally meaningful.

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/journal-mindfully-and-discover-meaning/

Fikper

rapidgator.png

uploadgig.png

nitroflare.png

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Users who are viewing this thread

34,191Threads
46,226Messages
8,654Members