Guest viewing is limited

Paid Course Korean Acting & Language (1 Viewer)

D

Devpoint.one

Korean Acting & Language

Free Download Korean Acting & Language
Last updated 11/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.45 GB | Duration: 2h 18m
Learn Korean language along with Korean acting!​

Free Download What you'll learn
Korean Language
Korean Acting
Acting Tips
Korean Culture
Requirements
Interest in Korean Acting
Description
Join NROUND's Korean Acting & Language course where you not only get to practice script of famous korean dramas along with Arthur but also get to know more about the Korean Culture including acting tips. Who will be helping you? Its's Arthur Koo!Arthur KOO is a Korean- American who has been active in the Korean entertainment industry for quite a few years. His works include :2021- Plus Nine Romance2020- Zombie Fighter2020- You & Me (Short series)2019- The Battle of Jangsari2021- So I Married an Anti-Fan2108- Voice 2 (OCN)2018- Welcome to Waikiki2018- Secret Queen Makers2018- I'm not a Robot2017- Father, I'll Take Care of You2016- Yeah, That's How It Is2016- The Sound Of Your Heart2016- Devil's DiaryYou will be going through the following scripts (short scenes) in this course!1. Reply 1988Reply 1988 revolves around thelives of a group of five friends inSsangmun-dong, a small neighborhoodin Seoul. Most of the series coveredtheir struggles and memorable momentswhen they were 18 and 19 years old.These childhood friends have each other's back no matter what trouble they getinto. As neighbors, their parents have grown close, too, and depend on each other. Thedifferent characters go through various points in life—from tough years at school to thatphysically, psychologically, and financially draining stage called adulthood.2. Boys Over flowersThe series is about a working-class girl who gets tangled up in the lives of a group of wealthy young men in her high school.Starring Ku Hye-sun, Lee Min-ho, Kim Hyun-joong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon and Kim So-eun.3. Descendants of the SunA love story develops between Captain Yoo Shi Jin, from South Korean Special Forces and Doctor Kang Mo Yeon, who works as a Surgeon at Haesung Hospital in Seoul. They will find themselves in the middle of great events and deadly dangers, both in their Motherland and in the fictitious, war-torn country of Urk.Join this course which is full of fun and get to know more insights on the korean Entertainment industry!
Overview
Section 1: Reply 1988
Lecture 1 Reply 1988 - Part 1
Lecture 2 Reply 1988 - Part 2
Section 2: Boys Over Flowers
Lecture 3 Boys Over Flower
Section 3: Descendants of the sun
Lecture 4 Descendants of the sun - Part 1
Lecture 5 Descendants of the Sun - Part 2
Interest in Korean language and Culture

Homepage

https://www.udemy.com/course/korean-acting-language/