Guest viewing is limited

Paid Course Medical Terminology And Medical Abbreviations (1 Viewer)

D

Devpoint.one

Medical Terminology And Medical Abbreviations

Free Download Medical Terminology And Medical Abbreviations
Last updated 2/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 720x1280 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.12 GB | Duration: 2h 18m
Enhance your career in the Healthcare Ecosystem. Learn Medical Terminologies, Medical compounded words and Human systems​

Free Download What you'll learn
In this course student will be able to learn Medical terminologies and abbreviations and also know the names of important hospital and surgical equipment.
Medical Terminology
Requirements
None
Description
I am Dr. Humaira Kay, I am a registered medical practitioner in the United Kingdom. I have put my best effort to formulate this course for you. It will definitely help you to improve your knowledge of medical terminologies in the shortest possible time.You will be awarded a certificate on completion of this course. This certificate will help in improving your CV and your future job prospects. Salient Features:This course is :Focussed Short Robust Not BoringTo The Point Less Time ConsumingWhat Makes This Course Different From Other Courses:First of all, in this course, I have discussed the basics of medical terminology. Then using a systematic approach I have covered all the important terminologies of each and every system. I have also added names of important hospital equipment and names of important surgical instruments. Then there is a chapter added describing the names of important drugs and a separate chapter is provided describing the names of important microbes. Midwives will find a chapter on Obstetrics very useful. My experience of working in Obstetrics will help you a lot in understanding these terms. I have tried to teach various terminologies with the help of drawing various pictures. There are also some common trade names of different medicines that have been added. You also see a short chapter on Common bacteria and Viruses and some most common abbreviations that are used in NHS Hospitals. To make it interesting and keep you focussed I have added some cartoon videos wherever possible. You will definitely laugh and learn at the same time.I have also emphasized techniques to learn terminologies while on the go.Just click on the link to enroll. I wish you good health.Jobs Which You Can Apply After Completion of this Course: Medical Transcriptionist and Typist: If your typing speed is good then you can definitely apply for this job. This job can be in hospitals or in specific companies that pay you per hour rate for typing. It's excellent for medical students and for nursing students as a part-time job. Carers In Care Homes: In addition to your diploma in healthcare this little course can improve your chances of securing your job. Medical Secretary Jobs: After getting a basic knowledge of medical terms You can apply for this job provided your typing speed, your personality, and your organization skills are good. Medical Article Editors:You can apply for this job after this course.By taking this course, you'll gain a strong foundation in medical terminology that will help you communicate more effectively with colleagues and patients. Improve your medical vocabulary and make your work in the healthcare field more efficient. Enroll now and take the first step toward advancing your career!Who this course is for:Medical studentsPatientsCaregiversDoctorsMedical traineesThose nurses and doctors who are joining after a big professional gapNursesPhysical therapistsOccupational therapistsPhysician assistantsDentistsChiropractorsMedical writers, editors, and copyeditorsMedical receptionistsMedical transcription or transcriptionist Medical assistantMedical coding and billingMedical SecretaryMedical directorsMidwives#medical terminology course
Overview
Section 1: Medical Prefixes and Suffixes
Lecture 1 Course Introduction
Lecture 2 Medical Prefixes
Lecture 3 Medical Suffixes
Section 2: Introduction to Medical Terminology
Lecture 4 Chapter 1:- Digestive System
Lecture 5 Chapter 2.1:- Urinary System
Lecture 6 Chapter 2.2:-Urinary System
Lecture 7 Chapter 3:- Cardiovascular System
Lecture 8 Chapter 4:- Endocrinology System
Lecture 9 Chapter 5:- Respiratory System
Lecture 10 Chapter 6:- Reproductive System
Lecture 11 Cartoon Movie About Gynaecology Terms
Lecture 12 Chapter 7:- Dermatology
Lecture 13 Common Dermatological Conditions With Pictures
Lecture 14 Chapter 8:- Important Eye Condition
Lecture 15 Chapter 9:- Neurology
Lecture 16 Chapter 10:- Psychiatry Important Terminologies
Lecture 17 Chapter 11.1 :- Main Muscles of Human Body
Lecture 18 Chapter 11.2:- Important Bones of Human Body
Lecture 19 A Cartoon Video About Bones
Lecture 20 Important Joints Movie
Lecture 21 Chapter 12.1:- Important Hospital equipment names
Lecture 22 Chapter 12.2:- Important Hospital Equipment Names part 2
Lecture 23 Chapter 13:- Important Terminologies Of Obstetrics
Lecture 24 Medical Abbreviation part 1
Lecture 25 Medical Abbreviation part 2
Lecture 26 Bonus Video 1:- Important NHS Abbreviations
Lecture 27 Bonus Video 2:- Name of Important Drugs
Lecture 28 Important Brands Of Commonly Used Medicines
Lecture 29 Bonus Video 3:- Important Micro-organisms
Lecture 30 Important Terms Of Radiology
Lecture 31 Cartoon Movie About Allergy
Lecture 32 Common Drug Names
Section 3: Crazy Dr Walter And Anna
Lecture 33 In Love With Syndromes
Lecture 34 What Is Sildenafil? Crazy Dr Walter Series
Lecture 35 Pelvic Floor Muscles Levator Ani And Pubococygeus
Lecture 36 Few Medical Abbreviations With Dr Walter
Section 4: Quiz
Medical Students, Patients, Caregivers, Doctors, Medical trainees, Those nurses and doctors who are joining after a big professional gap Nurses, Physical therapist, Physician assistants, Dentists, Chiropractors, Medical writers ,editors and copyeditors, Medical receptionists, Medical transcription or transcriptionist, Medical assistant, Medical coding and billing, Medical secretary, Medical directors, Midwives

Homepage

https://www.udemy.com/course/medical-terminology-and-medical-abbreviations/

Rapidgator

Uploadgig

NitroFlare

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Users who are viewing this thread

34,240Threads
46,281Messages
8,679Members
dfghdLatest member