Guest viewing is limited

Direct Win10XPE - Build Your Own Rescue Media (2 Viewers)

ReD DeViL

đź‘‘ Devil Call,Z Me DaD đź‘‘
Staff member
CmTeamPk King
đź‘‘ Administrator đź‘‘
CmTeamPK Boss
CmTeamPk Developer
Administrator
Jul 18, 2020
As many here know, hosting has been a long running issue with Me and Pre-Made Rescue Media...​

So by limiting Pre-Made ISO's - It helped reduce the download demand on my free account(s)....

Prior to Jan. 2015 I use to boot the Windows Setup Media and use Command Prompt, along with a Command Cheat Sheet to repair my PC's.. Then I found the TheOven.org website and the PE Projects they where developing - which allowed me a visual way to access my PC's through the use of WinPE in order to make those same repairs...

Ever since then I have been active in the Development of WinPE and the integration of 3rd party programs over at TheOven.org.. @ is a major player in the world of PE and is very well known for his contributions to the IT techs around the world.. His latest and greatest project is Win10XPE, and I have been working with Chris to help further the XPE Project Development with 3rd Party Application Integrations...

Win10XPE will help you build a lightweight desktop Windows Preinstallation Environment (WinPE) for performing tasks or troubleshooting a Windows OS while it is Offline or for installing a Windows OS. It can be booted via USB drive, CD-ROM, or hard disk.

Uses of WinXPE:

•Set up your hard drive and prepare it for installing a Windows OS

•Troubleshoot problems with the OS

•Clone or Image a Windows system and later Restore it

•Make changes to the Windows OS, when needed

•Perform Recovery operations

•Recover data from unbootable devices

•And more…

Win10XPE is a complete project based on Win10 Recovery Environment with many windows features added. Based on a new Concept, its main objective is to be simple, user-friendly and to be as fast as possible. Use the many XPE plugins available to customize your build to your taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

34,190Threads
46,225Messages
8,654Members
Bang BangLatest member