👑 Administrator 👑
- Jul 18, 2020
ALL IN ONE ANDROID REVERSER TOOLKIT
Jasi Toolkit is a GUI program which helps you to do tasks with just clicking simple options rather than messing with commands manually for every single task, it handles everything itself and is intended to save your time, It is fast and easy to use.
JASI TOOLKIT has been built with the idea of making your work simple and easy for Android Reversing to end user, it is fast, stable, smooth and NOOB FRIENDLY..!!
Decomile and Compile Android APK, DEX and JAR files.
Convert DEX to Jar and vice versa and see source code in JDGUI Decompiler.
ANDROID DEBUG BRIDGE
ADB commands to do tasks with just one click without writing a lot of lines manually.
Signing and ZipAligning of APK/JAR files and Creating custom certificate for signing.
Convert optimized ODEX/OAT to deoptimized form.
Material themed UI, portable, simple and easy to use.
Its contains No Ads
Changelog (Latest Version)
v2.0 (Released On 26/Jul/2018)
- Welcome To My Official Site.
- Renamed To Jasi Toolkit From Uret Android Reverser Toolkit, Retired From Uret Team And Thanks To Uret Team It Was Nice To Be There, Now Time To Move On.
- Fixed Old Settings Always Reset When Update Toolkit, Now Saves Settings To Common Data Folder As JasiToolkit.config And Loads Automatically On Start.
- Fixed Signing The Apk File With Custom Keystore As It Doesnot Create New File When Old Signed File Is Present.
- Fixed META-INF Folder Deleting With All Contents While Signing, Should Keep Other Files Now When Signing.
- Updated ZipAlign, ApkTool v2.3.3, ADB v1.0.40, Smali/Baksmali v2.2.4, Oat2Dex v0.90, In Future Update Yourself By Replacing In Binaries Folder.
- Rework Check For Updates, Now It Will Download The New Version File Rather Than Taking To Website.
- Added Option In Settings To Allow Copy Paste Path Along With Drag And Drop.
- Added New Icon And Wallpaper Thanks Morpheus.
- Support For Old Smali/Baksmali Is Removed In Favor Of New Version.
- Rework Oat2Dex For Newer OAT Files.
- Rework Custom Keys.
- Added Reboot Download Mode.
- Added New Certificates.
- Minor Optimizations.
- Rework GUI A Bit.
- Fixed Typos.
- Bugs Fixed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Jasi Toolkit does not run or work, what's wrong ?
Make sure you read the requirements ? Jasi Toolkit requires minimum Java 7 to be installed in your system and JAVA_HOME environment variable should be added to the Path along with Microsoft .NET framework minimum v4.0 must be installed to work.
How can i update the binaries ?
Updating binaries is simple, for example if you want to update apktool binary to latest version say supplied binary with Toolkit is ApkTool v2.3.3 and new update comes as v2.3.4 then you can download ApkTool from official source and replace it at “Jasi Toolkit/Binaries/apktool.jar’ and Your Are Done!
Getting errors when compiling APK, how to fix ?
First make sure you made changes accordingly, do read the error and fix it, the main error comes when compiling when we used ‘Decompile Resources’ option as due to compressed resources or some other improper elements added to trick compiling, in that case decompile resources of one APK and copy that APK as new name APK and decompile copied APK again as new without checking ‘Decompile Resources’ ,so use decompile resources just to analyze and use other one without resources decompiled to modify the APK.
How can i sign the apk with my keystore ?
If you have custom keystore made from Android Studio or keytool or from Toolkit then click ‘Use Custom Keystore’ in Sign/ZipAlign Panel and drag and drop the keystore file and put your Alias and Keystore password and click save, now when you sign the apk file next time, it will be signed with your certificate.
I can't copy paste the path of file in the boxes, what to do ?
Either use browse option to locate the file or enable the option from Settings Tab ‘Allow Copy Paste Path Along With Drag And Drop’ and now you can copy paste and write the path.
ADB commands don't work, why ?
Make sure USB Debugging is enabled in your device in Developer Settings, Device mobile drivers are installed in the computer and device is connected properly with your USB cable then click ‘Connect Device’ first always before using other ADB options.
Name: Jasi Toolkit v2.0.7z
Size: 27540227 bytes (26 MiB)